RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Boston (H) Verdict (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113065-boston-h-verdict.html)

Redted 15th December 2018 16.40:31

Re: Boston Verdict

[QUOTE=RED FOREVER;2207220]Thought deverdics played well[/QUOTE]

Yep had a good game. He's an intelligent player

blackbrookred 15th December 2018 16.44:34

Re: Boston (H) Verdict

Awful conditions to play in. 3 well taken goals and sat back 2nd half. Fondop finished his goal well but his general play was poor. Deverdics looked calm on the ball but didnt show anything to warrant a league start any time soon.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

chesterrobin 15th December 2018 16.46:14

[QUOTE=RED FOREVER;2207220]Thought deverdics played well[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree. Both he and Holroyd missed their chance to impress. Also thought Fondup was pretty poor. Admit conditions were appalling but very disappointed with second half display.

Biffogriff 15th December 2018 16.49:05

I thought it was a very professional performance today in very difficult conditions. The sort of game where very simple easy challenges can turn into yellow or red cards.

Redted 15th December 2018 16.53:12

[QUOTE=chesterrobin;2207239]Totally disagree. Both he and Holroyd missed their chance to impress. Also thought Fondup was pretty poor. Admit conditions were appalling but very disappointed with second half display.[/QUOTE]

We managed the game well in the second half in terrible conditions. No cards, no injuries, 3 goals overall, job done!

Hampshire Red 15th December 2018 16.55:28

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2207227]I'll be there, got to be our best chance of beating them there for a while surely with their lowly position and injury crisis?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Absolutely right Ben. Think we won 1-0 there about 3 seasons ago but that's the only win I remember. I still have nightmares about a 6-0 thrashing in a midweek game in the 80s when we had Mike Hooper in goal. I never thought that night he'd end up playing in the top tier.

I see big Gerry scored for Shots today. Let's hope he doesn't take it out on us although Shaun and Jake should keep him quiet.

Hamilton Pathetic 15th December 2018 17.00:40

[QUOTE=pagl;2207226]Sounds like early goals have put us in charge and we have done a professional job.

[B]Hope the goal can lift Fondop[/B] and 1 from Holroyd can lift his game.

Good result.[/QUOTE]

It didn't.

davewilli 15th December 2018 17.06:30

[QUOTE=Biffogriff;2207240]I thought it was a very professional performance today in very difficult conditions. The sort of game where very simple easy challenges can turn into yellow or red cards.[/QUOTE]

Spot on. Boston were never going to make it easy, but we got the job done early. Shame only Sargent of the youngsters got minutes, but GB has explained his thinking.

totesey2 15th December 2018 17.06:53

Thought we were going to score at least 6 but we allowed them to get back in the game, They never looked like scoring, Second half we held back should have added a couple more the weather and conditions were awful a comfortable win in the end. The team never stopped chasing. Rutherford man of the match and deserved it too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.32:51.