RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Aldershot problems (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113070-aldershot-problems.html)

benwilliams 16th December 2018 09.00:37

Aldershot problems

According to the non league paper they could lose their manager to Bristol Rovers before we play them, they haven't won in 8 and they only had 2 fit subs on Saturday! All pointing to them beating us 3-0 on Saturday than! In all seriousness I hope our new boss is in by then and we put them to the sword.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OriginalRhylRed 16th December 2018 09.04:06

Re: Aldershot problems

would be a great way to go into Christmas but we always struggle down there

Kiddy Dragon 16th December 2018 09.32:39

Can you imagine if we appointed a new manager that hadn't won in eight?

Kevin Russell’s bald head 16th December 2018 09.35:37

[QUOTE=Kiddy Dragon;2207381]Can you imagine if we appointed a new manager that hadn't won in eight?[/QUOTE]

Red passion meltdown :😳

Birdy 16th December 2018 09.42:30

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2207371]...All pointing to them beating us 3-0 on Saturday than!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Exactly this.

EnglishRed 16th December 2018 09.48:13

[QUOTE=Kiddy Dragon;2207381]Can you imagine if we appointed a new manager that hadn't won in eight?[/QUOTE]

Yeah not sure if I'd be too happy with Waddock if I was a Rovers fan.

davewilli 16th December 2018 09.53:04

[QUOTE=OriginalRhylRed;2207373]would be a great way to go into Christmas but we always struggle down there[/QUOTE]

It's football and it's all on the day.

At least Pearson, Beavon and Grant will have had 10 without a game and hopefully, Pyke, Roberts and Manny are fit. This is a massive game, points wise with Salford and Solihull games in quick succession.

dixienormous 16th December 2018 10.15:09

I’m surprised nobody heard anything yesterday about our manager situation tbh

Hampshire Red 16th December 2018 10.37:51

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2207371]According to the non league paper they could lose their manager to Bristol Rovers before we play them, they haven't won in 8 and they only had 2 fit subs on Saturday! All pointing to them beating us 3-0 on Saturday than! In all seriousness I hope our new boss is in by then and we put them to the sword.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

That's interesting. My Shots supporting mate has been saying since the summer that he thought Waddock would be off soon. I think the problems go beyond him though. They lost players in the summer and do not appear to have replaced well; despite a growing injury list they have not brought in many loan players apart from Gerry McDonagh and I think one other. Looks to me as if they are beset by money problems.

One fan on Twitter is saying this morning that if Waddock leaves it's the end of Aldershot town. A bit extreme I know but it shows the level of concern among Shots fans. Couldn't be a better time to play them so your score prediction is probably spot on!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.37:26.