Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th December 2018, 12.34:19   #28-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Tame media questions at interview/conferences

As great as the media team are with all the hard work put in, i think they would benefit having someone who just comes in on a match day to do interviews. As i would imagine the current staff all know the players and managers therefore are less likely to put them on the spot if difficult questions needed answered. The post match interviews are basically the same questions every week, and it always ends on how great were the fans today? Which has become a bit cringeworthy tbh.
Old 20th December 2018, 12.41:34   #29-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

To be fair Rich was a fan long before he was a journalist. Seen him at lots of midweek away games even when he was in Uni, and if he left the Leader tomorrow I guarantee he'd still attend games as a fan
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th December 2018, 18.10:28   #30-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I’m stunned that anyone thinks we’d ban journalists who asked awkward questions. I can understand this being an issue in the Hamilton and Moss eras, but surely the current board aren’t quite so sensitive?!
If that were the case, and I sincerely doubt it, the Leader would have been banned after printing the Ricketts lies after he left.

Did you see the Spurs press conference? Club media guy just cut off questions re. Man Ure. It's not for the club media to ask those questions in my opinion. If the press do, then so be it, there's always 'no comment' to fall back on.
Old 20th December 2018, 18.13:51   #31-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Those at the Leader can put their jobs at stake by asking challenging questions. Those criticising the ones at the Leader for not taking the risk have nothing to lose by starting a blog/website/newsletter and asking the questions themselves...
Old 20th December 2018, 18.36:40   #32-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomandGloom View Post
If that were the case, and I sincerely doubt it, the Leader would have been banned after printing the Ricketts lies after he left.

Did you see the Spurs press conference? Club media guy just cut off questions re. Man Ure. It's not for the club media to ask those questions in my opinion. If the press do, then so be it, there's always 'no comment' to fall back on.
Agree with this.
Old 20th December 2018, 21.53:05   #33-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

I’d like to hear what Mike Newell has to say about transgender bathrooms..
Old 21st December 2018, 00.50:34   #34-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Personally I don't give a flying f*ck about what the local press, national press or infact what any posters on here have to say !!

All that matters to me is that Wrexham FC get promoted back into the Football League ASAP.

The way I see it, we now have a well experienced manager and a well experienced assistant manager who both are prepared to work at a level well below what they have done before.

FFS we are at present on a par with Boreham Wood, Harrogate Town and the likes of Salford City, not Chelsea, Newcastle United, Birmighmam City and Sunderland etc like when I started following Wrexham.

I love WXM FC and i'm so happy that these two guys that have been in and around football all their lives at a higher level feel that WXM FC is exiting for them.

Got a really good feeling that GB and MN will galvanise this club and get us back into the FL, if not this year, deffo year.

They both played for Wigan Athletic (3rd tier) in front of 3500 back in the day and they both understand and respect that the level of support we have in non league is amazing.

Its up to us to continue to turn up and its up to them to deliver.

Not gonna lie this is the happiest and most confident I have felt for a very long time.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.42:44.