RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   January 2018 Transfer rumours and made up stories! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113098-january-2018-transfer-rumours-made-up-stories.html)

Dafgog 26th December 2018 09.36:53

Re: January 2018 Transfer rumours and made up stories!

So if we manage to buy/loan a super striker could everything be done for Jan1st v Salford or do we have to wait until Dover the following Saturday? ( I know we often take time to get players in Jan and it may well be the end of the month!). Just thinking would be great to get Super Striker in for Salford on the 1st

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 26th December 2018 09.53:47

Divin Baningime on loan from Wigan

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 26th December 2018 10.12:06

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2211044]Divin Baningime on loan from Wigan[/QUOTE]

Divin Baningime...Should get a few penalties with him...

pagl 26th December 2018 10.13:51

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2211035]Lost him on a free in the summer, not in the January window for a few.[/QUOTE]

We lost him because we dithered with a new contract and this started in the January. Surprise who was responsible for the dithering. He told me this himself.

pagl 26th December 2018 10.18:59

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2211044]Divin Baningime on loan from Wigan[/QUOTE]

Sounds just what we need. Another young unproven prospect that cant score.
Is he a replacement for Pyke?

We need experience as well and thats what we need to spend this money on apparently :)

dixienormous 26th December 2018 10.37:57

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2211037]Not my job. I don’t work for the club, I see this window going the same as every other January.[/QUOTE]

If it does, we might make the play offs but will go out unable
to score a goal. We don't spend on forwards so we'll be down here a long time.

pagl 26th December 2018 10.46:39

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2211056]If it does, we might make the play offs but will go out unable
to score a goal. We don't spend on forwards so we'll be down here a long time.[/QUOTE]

If we dont spend on forwards this time then we are wasting our time.

LlayDragon 26th December 2018 11.02:40

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2211022]Wright would make the world of difference in this side.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pagl;2211048]Sounds just what we need. Another young unproven prospect that cant score.
Is he a replacement for Pyke?

We need experience as well and thats what we need to spend this money on apparently :)[/QUOTE]

If this does come to pass I agree to an extent. An 18 year old striker is not what we need.

It doesn't even have to be a known big name striker (or two) but someone who does the business for us. 18 years old is just too inexperienced.

Whatever happens we need to be very careful with our cash. This is the last windfall we'll get from the crop of players produced from the old youth system; now the cupboard is bare. We need cup runs now; or players we have bought but can sell on for a profit.

pagl 26th December 2018 11.21:44

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2211063]Whatever happens we need to be very careful with our cash. This is the last windfall we'll get from the crop of players produced from the old youth system; now the cupboard is bare. We need cup runs now; or players we have bought but can sell on for a profit.[/QUOTE]

The info from the Corporation tax expert is we spend or pay tax so it would be foolish not to spend. Carefully is an opinion :) as it depends on the amount we spend and value for money we get.
My opinion would be 1 prospect with sell on value and 1 experienced.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.52:59.