RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   saturdays referee (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113099-saturdays-referee.html)

golly 20th December 2018 21.53:27

saturdays referee

Saturday’s referee is Richard Hulme who has taken the middle in 13 matches this season to date, showing 37 yellow cards and 4 red cards.

Quite harsh !!! Who is going to suffer ?

dagg 20th December 2018 22.01:12

Re: saturdays referee

[QUOTE=golly;2209593]Saturday’s referee is Richard Hulme who has taken the middle in 13 matches this season to date, showing 37 yellow cards and 4 red cards.

Quite harsh !!! Who is going to suffer ?[/QUOTE]

Fondop-Talom if he plays.

livpoksoc 20th December 2018 23.21:41

Preparing my four letter word vocabulary now then.

The Only Way Is Up 21st December 2018 04.00:00

Don't judge some refs as being harsh if they issue more yellows and reds than others. How many times do we read on here that 'the ref' failed to card an opposition player when he committed a blatant foul on one of ours? Maybe - just maybe - it's the other refs who let players get away with murder that need to get to Specsavers, and help stop the cheating rot that's spreading throughout the game.

Or do those who bay for blood when a ref ignores incidents actually [I]enjoy[/I] the atmosphere it creates, and would claim that the game was turning into one for 'softies' if the aggression and cheating were taken out of it? Serious question!

gazooks74 21st December 2018 06.07:16

suffering with yellow fever.

Red Light 21st December 2018 06.31:02

[QUOTE=The Only Way Is Up;2209617]Don't judge some refs as being harsh if they issue more yellows and reds than others. How many times do we read on here that 'the ref' failed to card an opposition player when he committed a blatant foul on one of ours? Maybe - just maybe - it's the other refs who let players get away with murder that need to get to Specsavers, and help stop the cheating rot that's spreading throughout the game.

Or do those who bay for blood when a ref ignores incidents actually [I]enjoy[/I] the atmosphere it creates, and would claim that the game was turning into one for 'softies' if the aggression and cheating were taken out of it? Serious question![/QUOTE]

Good post !

Some can be over zealous - some not strong enough - without the match officials we wouldn't have a game to watch.

Who's more likely to attract a yellow or worse for us ?

Fondop seems to pick them up with annoying ease.

Pearson for all his good attributes picks up too many avoidable ones.

When a player is suspended he is no use nor ornament to the cause.

Every booking and every point count at the end of the season.

mattw 21st December 2018 07.22:03

To be honest refereeing must have got harder since all the diving foreigners arrived.

Willywill 21st December 2018 10.44:48

I just hope the ref spots those conning gits on the pitch who pretend to be injured and fall over too easily. It’s a curse spoiling our game. Book em or even send em off !

tokyored 21st December 2018 10.52:24

[QUOTE=mattw;2209639]To be honest refereeing must have got harder since all the diving foreigners arrived.[/QUOTE]

Those scumbags like Gary Bennett coming over the border. :)

In regards to the ref, he books fewer than 3 people a game which seems pretty lenient to me and less than the average of closer to 4!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.45:58.