RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chants.... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113164-chants.html)

Vine 29th December 2018 22.33:57

Chants....

What a great atmosphere again today. The university end was buzzing throughout.

I didn't quite catch all the words to the "ole ole ole" chant to the tune of the LFC chant. Can someone post please?

pagl 29th December 2018 22.37:58

Re: Chants....

Start you with Allez, allez, allez :)

138+NotOut 29th December 2018 22.47:47

[QUOTE=Vine;2213012]What a great atmosphere again today. The university end was buzzing throughout.

I didn't quite catch all the words to the "ole ole ole" chant to the tune of the LFC chant. Can someone post please?[/QUOTE]

Napoli chant*
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redted 29th December 2018 22.55:45

[URL="https://youtu.be/iNvOt2yDUI4"]https://youtu.be/iNvOt2yDUI4[/URL]

Hometown Unicorn 29th December 2018 23.20:49

We are Wrexham FC
We're never gonna die
Unlike our Chester neighbours
Who kissed their club goodbye

That's the first bit

WrexhamTID 29th December 2018 23.23:19

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2213035]We are Wrexham FC
We're never gonna die

That's the first bit[/QUOTE]

We’re going for promotion
We’re shagging all the sheep
Cos we are Wrexham FC
And this club is ours to keep.
Allez Allez Allez

spuderz123 29th December 2018 23.26:15

Christ

Red Light 29th December 2018 23.33:57

Quite amazing how many kids & teenagers are joining the bandwagon in the Tech End.

Massive mix of all ages - little kids with their parents, some virtual babies - boys, lots of girls, families - it's really taking off and must be the envy of many other clubs how we are putting bums on seats - great building blocks for the future.

Only thing missing in recent games is a rendition of 'Twist & Shout'.

gresford red 29th December 2018 23.37:04

[QUOTE=Red Light;2213046]Quite amazing how many kids & teenagers are joining the bandwagon in the Tech End.

Massive mix of all ages - little kids with their parents, some virtual babies - boys, lots of girls, families - it's really taking off and must be the envy of many other clubs how we are putting bums on seats - great building blocks for the future.

Only thing missing in recent games is a rendition of 'Twist & Shout'.[/QUOTE]

Where has Richie gone ? Haven't seen him since Chesterfield away

Red Light 29th December 2018 23.44:32

[QUOTE=gresford red;2213049]Where has Richie gone ? Haven't seen him since Chesterfield away[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same myself - looked forward to his second half solo start to the song.

awaydays 29th December 2018 23.46:22

That section forming in the tech end is quite impressive, from the Mold Road stand it looks like like a hardcore of 300-400 which has grown since the Newport game, impressive noise which is spreading around the ground.

138+NotOut 29th December 2018 23.51:43

Loads better near away fans. Never understood why they stood at the back. Worst view and scoreboard blocks view

fezbob 30th December 2018 00.02:00

Really enjoyed the atmosphere when I went in the lower Tech End on Boxing Day. One thing I thought about earlier is that we don't really have many chants for individual players.

Whitey 30th December 2018 00.10:13

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2213035]We are Wrexham FC
We're never gonna die

That's the first bit[/QUOTE]

All factually wrong then!

buckleyred1 30th December 2018 00.13:33

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2213040]Christ[/QUOTE]

:jester:

spuderz123 30th December 2018 00.47:59

[QUOTE=Whitey;2213065]All factually wrong then![/QUOTE]

You didn't even kiss your club goodbye then? What a weird bunch of woman beating club killers you are

Vine 30th December 2018 01.01:15

[QUOTE=pagl;2213014]Start you with Allez, allez, allez :)[/QUOTE]

:D I started well then!

Hometown Unicorn 30th December 2018 01.03:51

Are you rewriting history then or what?

Robin Coch 30th December 2018 01.16:01

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2213080]Are you rewriting history then or what?[/QUOTE]

You can't talk about history with a Chester fan. They honestly think the club they support has been in the league previously.:freak:

pagl 30th December 2018 02.38:37

Not so much a kiss it was more of a sad little wave.
Your not going to get any joy on here trying to correct any club killing comments.

Bit like voting for a name and then still wanting to be called Citeh!
May as well have changed home shirts to red or similar. Ha ha ha

Alan Attack 30th December 2018 09.15:26

What’s all this about players’ partners being punched by chester supporters? Storm in a tea cup no doubt but another funny story connected to Chester supporters.

Gaz Wxm 30th December 2018 09.55:51

you can pretend it didn't happen if you want, the rest of the us know that when it matters you crawl under rocks and look the other way pretending it's not happening.... perhaps the unprovoked attack on your own players wife didn't happen either.....

Corner Flag 30th December 2018 10.04:22

[QUOTE=Vine;2213012]What a great atmosphere again today. The university end was buzzing throughout.

I didn't quite catch all the words to the "ole ole ole" chant to the tune of the LFC chant. Can someone post please?[/QUOTE]

Never hear EI EI EIO up the national league we go etc

Zipper 30th December 2018 10.26:52

100 % correct

Zipper 30th December 2018 10.27:44

[QUOTE=Gaz Wxm;2213135]you can pretend it didn't happen if you want, the rest of the us know that when it matters you crawl under rocks and look the other way pretending it's not happening.... perhaps the unprovoked attack on your own players wife didn't happen either.....[/QUOTE]

100% correct

Lods 30th December 2018 12.40:22

[QUOTE=fezbob;2213063]Really enjoyed the atmosphere when I went in the lower Tech End on Boxing Day. One thing I thought about earlier is that we don't really have many chants for individual players.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I've noticed this too. We've got the "20 grand Kevin Roberts" song which is great, and the "Mike Fondop, Mike Fondop-Talom" song (which rarely gets a run-out since he rarely scores) and Akil Wright has one but many players don't.

The best I heard that didn't catch on was at Maidenhead away this year:

[I]"Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We've got Beavon!"[/I]

Outertowner 8th January 2019 19.28:45

[QUOTE=Lods;2213190]I've noticed this too. We've got the "20 grand Kevin Roberts" song which is great, and the "Mike Fondop, Mike Fondop-Talom" song (which rarely gets a run-out since he rarely scores) and Akil Wright has one but many players don't.

The best I heard that didn't catch on was at Maidenhead away this year:

[I]"Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We've got Beavon!"[/I][/QUOTE]

Could try this one.
Sung to my old mans a dustman

Oh Shaun Pearson’s magic
He wears a magic hat
And if you throw a brick at him
He’ll head the f**ker back
He heads it to the left
He heads it to the right
And when we win promotion
We’ll sing this song all night

paddockgraham 8th January 2019 19.40:28

the singing is awful nowadays, we just regurgitate shit songs from other teams and change the words slightly, what happened to our old songs and being creative making new ones instead of copying other teams?

Outertowner 8th January 2019 19.49:19

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2217696]the singing is awful nowadays, we just regurgitate shit songs from other teams and change the words slightly, what happened to our old songs and being creative making new ones instead of copying other teams?[/QUOTE]

It’s the same at every ground as soon as a new chant is found everyone copies but changes the words to suit them. Very difficult to keep coming up with original songs all the time but Don’t be shy, if you have any ideas put them down. Even our best song Wrexham is the name is men of Harlech with different words.

Sir Crispin Lane 8th January 2019 19.51:09

Whenever we get a corner all you get is the highly original “Wrex-ham wrex-ham “ chant . Come on lads let’s vary it up a bit or we’ll end up with “you’ve only got one song” sung at us more and more.

awaydays 8th January 2019 20.11:25

[QUOTE=Sir Crispin Lane;2217704]Whenever we get a corner all you get is the highly original “Wrex-ham wrex-ham “ chant . Come on lads let’s vary it up a bit or we’ll end up with “you’ve only got one song” sung at us more and more.[/QUOTE]

The WREXHAM WREXHAM chant is the best. simple but when the whole ground is chanting it cant be beaten

Sir Crispin Lane 8th January 2019 20.44:26

[QUOTE=awaydays;2217753]The WREXHAM WREXHAM chant is the best. simple but when the whole ground is chanting it cant be beaten[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s good when everyone’s going for it , trouble is too many only join in with it rather than the others !

Outertowner 8th January 2019 21.11:40

[QUOTE=awaydays;2217753]The WREXHAM WREXHAM chant is the best. simple but when the whole ground is chanting it cant be beaten[/QUOTE]

Its good when sang collectively, too many times though its starts off at one side of the stand only for others to join in out of time and then it doesn't sound as powerful. The first Wrreeeeexxham should be held for longer for everybody to get in sync.

foreverared 8th January 2019 23.47:03

[QUOTE=WrexhamTID;2213037]We’re going for promotion
We’re shagging all the sheep
Cos we are Wrexham FC
And this club is ours to keep.
Allez Allez Allez[/QUOTE]

Did a group of bottom set 12 year olds do this for their homework?

Cenotaff 9th January 2019 00.44:24

I think our best song is Wrexham is the name, especially when everybody gets the clapping in sync.

Riiiising to promotion! *boom boom*

TWREX 9th January 2019 08.21:22

I don't think any of us have anything to sing about on this very sad and worrying morning!!

y mochyn coch 9th January 2019 10.29:55

does the I am northwalian still get a good blasting ?

michaelps 9th January 2019 13.37:47

[QUOTE=TWREX;2218310]I don't think any of us have anything to sing about on this very sad and worrying morning!![/QUOTE]

I don't know, before long "All we are singing is give us a goal" may get a rendition.....

paddockgraham 9th January 2019 21.19:13

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2217703]It’s the same at every ground as soon as a new chant is found everyone copies but changes the words to suit them. Very difficult to keep coming up with original songs all the time but Don’t be shy, if you have any ideas put them down. Even our best song Wrexham is the name is men of Harlech with different words.[/QUOTE]

the Liverpool one goes through me, whats happened to our old songs instead of singing that shite

Hometown Unicorn 9th January 2019 22.54:18

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2218731]the Liverpool one goes through me, whats happened to our old songs instead of singing that shite[/QUOTE]

You could move yourself from the Paddock, into the tech end for a few games to try and get some going.

Most of our 'old' chants are copies from way back when anyway.

I do bloody hate the Holroyd chant though, it doesn't even rhyme!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.20:39.