Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools
Old 6th January 2019, 22.22:02   #136-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trouble at the game today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford Red View Post
And long may they continue, never violent, never racist, loud, and loyal to the core.
I think this needs to be cleared up, because I know who they are and like you say, they are very loyal...
Old 6th January 2019, 22.28:02   #137-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Well said don’t tarnish everyone with the same brush
Old 6th January 2019, 23.05:13   #138-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Paddock

This happened in front of us and was a particularly ugly incident. The young lad completely lost it and went for the woman. I hope she is okay after this and continues to support Wrexham.
I like this area of the ground for the atmosphere and banter which in the main is good humoured. Unfortunately some people try to take advantage of this and hurl what is basically simplistic abuse towards the opposition bench. One such person is the young lad. I hope we never see him there again. The security did their job well on this occasion.
Old 7th January 2019, 05.15:39   #139-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Directors box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
I don't get why the stewards haven't thrown them out in the past and do something like a 3 strikes and you are out policy. The stewards hardly do anything no point in them being there really!
What do you think it is downtown LA?
Old 7th January 2019, 05.23:28   #140-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Directors box

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomWFC View Post
I think the women mentioned are Gwenda and Jenny yeah?

Loyal to the core, but their over-zealous baiting of the opposition dugout has been going on a while I think...
Grass
Old 7th January 2019, 05.56:40   #141-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: yale, ex-kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawarden Red View Post
This happened in front of us and was a particularly ugly incident. The young lad completely lost it and went for the woman. I hope she is okay after this and continues to support Wrexham.
I like this area of the ground for the atmosphere and banter which in the main is good humoured. Unfortunately some people try to take advantage of this and hurl what is basically simplistic abuse towards the opposition bench. One such person is the young lad. I hope we never see him there again. The security did their job well on this occasion.
The young lad lost it when the "public spirited" Womans fella started hitting the other lad. Rightly or wrongly both reacted. The racist remark was made by a young girl with glasses a few seats from them
As mentioned above Gwenda and Jenny have followed The town home and away for over 50 year and are never violent or racist,
Im not saying i agree with everything that happens in the paddock but a bit of harmless banter never hurt anyone.,
Hesenthaeler was makin sheep noises most of the game and the Dover bench also kicked off in a recent match at Maidestone
Old 7th January 2019, 06.13:19   #142-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

A lot of posters refer to a young lad. Out of interest how young is young? 0 - 10, 11 - 20, 20 plus?
Old 7th January 2019, 06.22:53   #143-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: yale, ex-kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Jackoisback View Post
A lot of posters refer to a young lad. Out of interest how young is young? 0 - 10, 11 - 20, 20 plus?
The two originally mentioned were around 14/15
The two thrown out were 16/17 and early 20's
To be honest i was thinking of going to the club and reporting the bloke for attacking the younger lad, He just seemed to lose the plot till the other one intervened.

Last edited by chickenrun; 7th January 2019 at 06.25:53..
Old 7th January 2019, 06.43:17   #144-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Interesting reading, as I saw all this from the cosy rows of the Yale Stand Upper. Always sad when someone makes a fool of themselves. Only this got way out of hand. Dover Manager sounds like a right WUM, but that’s no excuse to take the bait.
Silly things are said, in the heat of the moment, during footy matches. I am sure that most of the participants are embarrassed this morning. Sounds like the Stewards are getting flak for not getting in early enough to nip things in the bud. For the meagre money they get, it’s not worth it. Do we have a few “super stewards” who are paid more, in case they need to mix it with the punters? I think I know the two lady fans from away trips. One of them once tried to convince me that we were not wining more games because the officials were anti welsh!!
It was unfortunate to watch all this unfolding. Smacked wrists, apologies and let’s get on with being keen WAFC fans and better human beings.
Closed Thread

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113208-trouble-game-today.html
Posted By For Type Date
Drunken Lonely Wrexham Lager Swillers Thread. | blue-and-amber This thread Refback 5th January 2019 20.47:27
National League Fixtures - 6/1/2019 | Page 2 | Football Forums - UK This thread Refback 5th January 2019 17.18:12

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.02:09.