RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Newport (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113215-newport.html)

John Neals Dynasty 6th January 2019 19.12:30

[QUOTE=redone;2216703]Amand nearly came here,we wouldnt pay agents fee, cant think who the manager was at the time[/QUOTE]

Ammond Keates spit out his dummy when an agent got involved and he ended up at Newport and we ended up with a pub footballer who couldn't get in Harrogates team in national north
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Cornish Taff 6th January 2019 19.43:46

Re: Newport

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2216733]Ammond Keates spit out his dummy when an agent got involved and he ended up at Newport and we ended up with a pub footballer who couldn't get in Harrogates team in national north
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Amond had just been relegated with Hartlepools and opted to sign for a league club. No brainer.

Cornish Taff 6th January 2019 19.50:13

[QUOTE=Redted;2216693]Horrible fans horrible club[/QUOTE]

At least, they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur like some I could mention.

EnglishRed 6th January 2019 19.57:48

[QUOTE=Cornish Taff;2216751]At least, they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur like some I could mention.[/QUOTE]

Never had any grandeur to have illusions about.

Bought your way into the league. Shit club no fans.

dixienormous 6th January 2019 20.01:30

[QUOTE=Cornish Taff;2216751]At least, they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur like some I could mention.[/QUOTE]

Ask most football fans, real ones, and they will tell you we belong as a league club, Fanbase and history tells you this. You would ignore this because you lack both of these.

How many non league clubs have average attendances of 5k and take nearly twenty thousand to Cardiff and Wembley?

We know where we are but we also know where we should be and will be sooner rather than later. Stick to egg chasing la.

Cornish Taff 6th January 2019 20.09:24

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2216754]Ask most football fans, real ones, and they will tell you we belong as a league club, Fanbase and history tells you this. You would ignore this because you lack both of these.

How many non league clubs have average attendances of 5k and take nearly twenty thousand to Cardiff and Wembley?

We know where we are but we also know where we should be and will be sooner rather than later. Stick to egg chasing la.[/QUOTE]

Re history. Newport County were formed in 1912 and. despite the best efforts of the F.A.W., still performing in the Football League.

Inside Left 6th January 2019 20.14:08

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2216729]A team that voted for us to be kicked out of the league not that long ago.

No.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen the evidence of that but do know that Wrexham was never the most popular of clubs when seeking re-election. I have only had sight of the total votes.

willyheckerslike 6th January 2019 20.14:22

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2216729]A team that voted for us to be kicked out of the league not that long ago.

No.[/QUOTE]

...and the main reason I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

René Higuita 6th January 2019 20.35:07

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2216758]I have never seen the evidence of that but do know that Wrexham was never the most popular of clubs when seeking re-election. I have only had sight of the total votes.[/QUOTE]

which other clubs voted to kick us out?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.26:10.