RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Newport (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113215-newport.html)

Ooh aah Paskin 8th January 2019 11.29:44

Re: Newport

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2217348]Red Passion sycophantic?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a chuckle at that!

Hate to think how bad the Newport boards are if we are sycophantic....:D

wxmdoug 8th January 2019 11.35:48

[QUOTE=Cornish Taff;2217333]I thought message boards were for football fans to express their own personal views. Obviously with Red Passion it's for sycophants only.[/QUOTE]

come on cornish taff what do you expect from us,

we dont like newport county

simple as.

Phils-an-alki 8th January 2019 11.41:33

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2216729]A team that voted for us to be kicked out of the league not that long ago.

No.[/QUOTE]

A club full to the brim of absolute cnuts. Even the club itself is a cnut, what kind of arsehole votes for another club to be kicked out of the league? Horrible place, dreadful support and fans you wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

Not jealous of that lot in any way shape or form. I would take us being part time in the WPL over swapping with that lot.

SE19 Exile 8th January 2019 14.32:33

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2217490]A club full to the brim of absolute cnuts. Even the club itself is a cnut, what kind of arsehole votes for another club to be kicked out of the league? Horrible place, dreadful support and fans you wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

Not jealous of that lot in any way shape or form. I would take us being part time in the WPL over swapping with that lot.[/QUOTE]

Phil in "sitting on the fence again" shocker...:)

ugarte007 8th January 2019 15.20:41

[QUOTE=Cornish Taff;2217333]I thought message boards were for football fans to express their own personal views. Obviously with Red Passion it's for sycophants only.[/QUOTE]

Bit of nightmare you've had here, shows you up as a bit of a knob.

Imclueless 8th January 2019 19.03:39

Lots of people linger on other clubs forums. It’s good to know what other people think. I wish Wrexham all the best in getting back into the league but your forum is turning into the way Luton’s forum is. It isn’t anything to be proud of.

Cornish Taff 8th January 2019 19.20:19

Let me make it clear. Having been a fan of Welsh football for 70 odd years, I would be delighted to see all 4 senior Welsh clubs reach their full potential.

I do not have an issue with Wrexham Football Club. In fact I admire the way they have, like Newport survived the mis-management of unscrupulous owners.

However, I do have an issue with some Wrexham fans who seem to believe that because of the size of their fan-base, they have a divine right to League status. Promotion is won by winning more games than your opponents, not by attracting more fans.

That's my last word on the matter

Goodbye.

Willywill 8th January 2019 19.27:50

I truly wish it was your last word on RP.

Cornish Taff 8th January 2019 19.37:48

[QUOTE=Willywill;2217816]I truly wish it was your last word on RP.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, I don't meet the Red Passion criteria, so yes it is.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.14:48.