RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bromley Tuesday Night (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113224-bromley-tuesday-night.html)

Alan Attack 8th January 2019 08.14:59

Re: Bromley Tuesday Night

2-0 Bromley for me. I saw them for half an hour or so against Sutton on their artificial surface. They went a goal down but got back into the game. Expect plenty of balls into the box from open play and throw ins.

Drury-red 8th January 2019 08.16:05

shithouse a 1-0 win

Oswell 54

wxmdoug 8th January 2019 08.17:18

time to get our arse in gear after the shambles on saturday,

the players need to look at themselves as they have a wonderful chance of being champion .

hope the new strike force gels early and gets some goals to bring back the feel good factor

we need it

on a positive note 2 nil wrexham

grant ,stockton

Red_Jackoisback 8th January 2019 08.29:21

We will win 2 -0 putting the last two games to bed then a good rest till the next league game. Question is. Should we bin aspiration of FAT now and concentrate 100% on the league. I say yes deffo.

OneLoveWrexham 8th January 2019 08.30:44

[QUOTE=Red_Jackoisback;2217423]We will win 2 -0 putting the last two games to bed then a good rest till the next league game. Question is. Should we bin aspiration of FAT now and concentrate 100% on the league. I say yes deffo.[/QUOTE]
Yes

corwenred 8th January 2019 08.32:12

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2217414]If we have hopes of winning the league we have to win games like this against mid table fodder. Wholesale changes required to the team needed as well. If Grant, Rutherford and Beavon start after Saturday it will be jaw dropping.[/QUOTE]

Agree, can maybe see Grant starting behind a front two? But get Tollit in for Rutherford and give Beavon a rest. Bloke looks dead on his feet after Xmas.

We never seem to do well on artificial pitches but I'm going to say a scrappy 1-0 win.

Wiltshire_Red 8th January 2019 08.34:19

Last 2 home games Bromley have beaten Sutton and Fylde and scored 5 goals.

Difficult to see us winning with our away form, and next league game is Fylde away.

I’d be surprised if both new strikers were on from the start.

Hampshire Red 8th January 2019 08.38:16

Don't think we have won at Bromley and best result is last year's 1-1, which if we match wouldn't be disastrous although we really need the win. Can see Oswell starting and Stockton (clearance permitting) coming on from the bench.

Re Saturday's FAT game it's a difficult decision, especially if we lose tonight as it could mean 4 losses on the trot. As Stockton hasn't played many games can see him starting. Will be interesting to see whether Fondop, Holroyd and Deverdics feature in the squad. If not they must surely be on their way.

sionwxm 8th January 2019 08.42:24

We need a win like we had years ago, midweek under the lights at Colchester, with Jeff Whitley and Carl Griffiths making their debuts giving the team a boost and scoring helping us to a 1-3 win?

Bromley 1 v 3 Wrexham. Oswell and Stockton to score.

Colonel D 8th January 2019 08.43:56

Lose 2-1 after going 2-0 down in first half. Better 2nd half pull goal back , but miss chances to level the match.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.16:06.