RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   That's 3 defeats in a row (Bromley A) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113231-thats-3-defeats-row-bromley.html)

harrypothead 8th January 2019 21.36:07

That's 3 defeats in a row (Bromley A)

Two new strikers getting a game tonight, and still no goals. You could say we have missed Beavons running and hassling up front and walker sitting in front of the back four, but tonight's result has to come down to a big mistake from Barrow. Starting with a 4141 formation with Summerfield being the man sitting just in front of the back four was a terrible decision. It's obvious we needed to go there tonight and take the game to them, what we did was go there and asked Bromley to attack us. Barrow will have to hold his hands up tonight, but I'm sure he has learned a bit about the squad tonight.

Let's hope he can turn it around soon, otherwise we will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Wrexy 8th January 2019 21.38:37

Re: That's 3 defeats in a row

just endured the entire 90 minutes on Radio Wales.

All too easy.

Worrying.

WREX777 8th January 2019 21.38:45

My son spent a day travelling down there at considerable cost. I would like the Board to issue an apology and refund him. Had enough of this club.

shimosays 8th January 2019 21.38:45

It’s going to happen again this season, isn’t it.

Not only can we now not score but we also can’t defend it seems.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Funny_Old_Game 8th January 2019 21.39:13

3 in 26 and then 3 in 3.

That says it all really.

Phils-an-alki 8th January 2019 21.39:24

[QUOTE=WREX777;2218099]My son spent a day travelling down there at considerable cost. I would like the Board to issue an apology and refund him. Had enough of this club.[/QUOTE]

:crampe:

riccardo 8th January 2019 21.40:10

Need a reaction - from the ultimate high v Salford to a pretty darn low Saturday and tonight. New signings need to hit the ground running now.

Gwersyllt-Robin 8th January 2019 21.40:18

We seriously need to sign someone who can put the ball in the box - strikers like Stockton and Oswell will NOT create any chances without any service. Barrow needs to overhaul this formation and play with width and balls into the box horizontally, not the half way --> box vertical hoofball we have resorted too.

WREX777 8th January 2019 21.40:25

10 games under Barrow and we have scored in only four of them.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.25:17.