RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Manager post match interview; Bromley. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113236-manager-post-match-interview%3B-bromley.html)

bartonbank 9th January 2019 15.13:29

Manager post match interview; Bromley.

Jeez, but that is depressing...apparently it is all down to having to play on a Tuesday after a Saturday game coz we didn't have chance to prepare? What? Like the opposition manage to?
I'd put it down to 4-1-4-1 with Summerfield expected to do a role he isn't suited to, an absent midfield not supporting the defence and a loan striker required to hold a ball heading towards him at over head height rather than chest height or to feet with additional aimless balls to the corners, safely shepherded out for a goal kick.
I hope he is more inspiring in the dressing room but, frankly, I doubt it.

John Neals Dynasty 9th January 2019 15.20:07

[QUOTE=bartonbank;2218525]Jeez, but that is depressing...apparently it is all down to having to play on a Tuesday after a Saturday game coz we didn't have chance to prepare? What? Like the opposition manage to?
I'd put it down to 4-1-4-1 with Summerfield expected to do a role he isn't suited to, an absent midfield not supporting the defence and a loan striker required to hold a ball heading towards him at over head height rather than chest height or to feet with additional aimless balls to the corners, safely shepherded out for a goal kick.
I hope he is more inspiring in the dressing room but, frankly, I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Did you notice he struggled to look the camera or interviewer in the face?

It was all hand wringing stuff he basically hasn't a clue how to solve it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

NottsRed 9th January 2019 15.22:51

Re: Manager post match interview; Bromley.

[QUOTE=bartonbank;2218525]Jeez, but that is depressing...apparently it is all down to having to play on a Tuesday after a Saturday game coz we didn't have chance to prepare? What? Like the opposition manage to?
I hope he is more inspiring in the dressing room but, frankly, I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but that bollocks as excuses go. Dosen't seem to effect other teams even part time ones.

As you say Bartonbank poor tactics and poor squad selection plus some players not pulling there weight.

DoomandGloom 9th January 2019 15.25:12

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2218533]Did you notice he struggled to look the camera or interviewer in the face?

It was all hand wringing stuff he basically hasn't a clue how to solve it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

While that idea might suit your message, have a look at all previous interviews with him, including after the home win against Salford, they're all the same. Not saying that changes aren't needed, but your observation is nothing to do with that game.

rob0916 9th January 2019 15.26:41

It's like I've said all along. This guy is useless as the main man and his decisions have become more and more baffling. Not a tactical bone in his body and I highly doubt he will be able to motivate a team to run through walls for him, more likely to send them to sleep.

John Neals Dynasty 9th January 2019 15.29:04

[QUOTE=DoomandGloom;2218537]While that idea might suit your message, have a look at all previous interviews with him, including after the home win against Salford, they're all the same. Not saying that changes aren't needed, but your observation is nothing to do with that game.[/QUOTE]

No i wasn't meaning to imply it was relevant to just that game, as you say he is the same in every interview as I said on a previous thread l, it's one of 2 things 1 he is shy or 2 he lacks confidence
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Prodigal Dragon 9th January 2019 15.31:27

[QUOTE=rob0916;2218538]It's like I've said all along. This guy is useless as the main man and his decisions have become more and more baffling. Not a tactical bone in his body and I highly doubt he will be able to motivate a team to run through walls for him, more likely to send them to sleep.[/QUOTE]

Like they did at home to Salford and Solihull Moors, eh?

We get you don’t like his appointment, but at least criticise fairly.

Maybe he is uncomfortable in front of the camera or possibly doesn’t enjoy answering silly questions!

mitchelltown 9th January 2019 15.32:10

Reading into the managers reply we should concede Saturdays game to Orient and just prepare for the following Saturday, whilst sorting out a Plan B.
What a desperate situation to be in.

Prodigal Dragon 9th January 2019 15.32:36

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2218542]No i wasn't meaning to imply it was relevant to just that game, as you say he is the same in every interview as I said on a previous thread l, it's one of 2 things 1 he is shy or 2 he lacks confidence
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Or he’s not a budding thespian!;)

Phils-an-alki 9th January 2019 15.41:10

Oh dear.

Making poor excuses like this after so few games in charge isn't a good sign.

Lets hope the players throats survived the rage after the game.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.06:35.