RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Kieran Kennedy Signs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113240-kieran-kennedy-signs.html)

mold road trendy 10th January 2019 14.56:53

Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2218908]Tollit - What a waste of a signing but classic Wrexham FC. Sign a player on loan then barely use him. Mental.[/QUOTE]

Good player too, I'd love his loan to be extended .

John Neals Dynasty 10th January 2019 15.35:05

[QUOTE=Birdy;2218909]need a couple of creative players next[/QUOTE]

You know that I know that and probably more know it to but let's hope the manager does to.

People are assuming Kennedy will just playing think he has been signed as cover for Lawlor and Pearson as Tharme is injured. Hence the contract until the end of season.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Rhys's Daddy 10th January 2019 15.36:16

just glad to see some new faces to push us on - as they didnt do it last year

John Neals Dynasty 10th January 2019 15.37:58

[QUOTE=Dave-o;2218923]There must be multiple reasons why he doesn't start it's too simple to just shout 'start him'.
1.) If you want to piss off and demotivate our attacking players by dropping them straight away when we (had) been doing well for a newbie go ahead. Shows lack of loyalty and disrupts a team that have flirted with top spot.
2.) Not match fit for 90mins due to lack of games.
3.) Coming back from knee injury I believe so 90 mins on a plastic pitch not the best idea at Bromley.
4.) Player with pace often preferred when defences tiring as impact sub at end of gaame. He scored against Salford after they had thrown the towel in.
5.) Can he match the defensive duties, running closing down of our other established forwards. Maybe he can but I'd doubt it.

It's too simplistic to say he should start.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

AL THE TROUT 10th January 2019 19.34:42

[QUOTE=mold road trendy;2218991]Good player too, I'd love his loan to be extended .[/QUOTE]

COULD be G.B. being clever not much game time so not show 2 much until his loan extended ????? .

jaytee 10th January 2019 22.33:02

Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs (TBC)

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2218974]bloody hell that tales me back,

kendo naggascki,[/QUOTE]

Kendo Nagasaki......there lies a tale. When I lived in Wolverhampton, Kendo, aka Peter Thornley, lived in an area called Penn. I knew his gardener, who told me Kendo was indeed a bit of a strange character. Said gardener didn't know much about Kendo, but he said he was quiet, but always polite. Then one day when "Ted", (that's not his real name), was walking through the house, he saw the Kendo gear laid out in a bedroom. Ted decided to just carry on as if he hadn't noticed anything, but he felt a presence behind him, and when he turned around, there was Kendo. He said to Ted in a menacing tone, "now this is a secret, if you tell anyone, I'll fliping kill you".

So there you have it, the mysterious Japanese wrestler who plied his trade at the Civic Hall in Wolvo, who had allegedly travelled all the way from Japan, had probably caught the 559 from Riley Crescent, about 4 minutes away.

Another tall tale, was the reason he had part of a finger missing, was he had cut it off in an ancient Japanese ritual. I have it on good authority, he chopped it off in his lawnmower.

Connahs_Quay_Red 10th January 2019 22.54:18

[QUOTE=AL THE TROUT;2219064]COULD be G.B. being clever not much game time so not show 2 much until his loan extended ????? .[/QUOTE]

Yes, 0 from 9 points is really clever. It’s very obvious, start him for every game he is available

Phils-an-alki 11th January 2019 08.06:59

I thought Wrestling was for young children? Surely adults don't watch that rubbish!

Inside Left 11th January 2019 08.29:48

Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs (TBC)

[QUOTE=jaytee;2219114]Kendo Nagasaki......there lies a tale. When I lived in Wolverhampton, Kendo, aka Peter Thornley, lived in an area called Penn. I knew his gardener, who told me Kendo was indeed a bit of a strange character. Said gardener didn't know much about Kendo, but he said he was quiet, but always polite. Then one day when "Ted", (that's not his real name), was walking through the house, he saw the Kendo gear laid out in a bedroom. Ted decided to just carry on as if he hadn't noticed anything, but he felt a presence behind him, and when he turned around, there was Kendo. He said to Ted in a menacing tone, "now this is a secret, if you tell anyone, I'll fliping kill you".

So there you have it, the mysterious Japanese wrestler who plied his trade at the Civic Hall in Wolvo, who had allegedly travelled all the way from Japan, had probably caught the 559 from Riley Crescent, about 4 minutes away.

Another tall tale, was the reason he had part of a finger missing, was he had cut it off in an ancient Japanese ritual. I have it on good authority, he chopped it off in his lawnmower.[/QUOTE]

And there is Billy Two Rivers performing in Coedpoeth Parish Hall !!!! What a memory watching him practice one Wednesday afternoon.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.18:59.