RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Kieran Kennedy Signs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113240-kieran-kennedy-signs.html)

Alan Attack 11th January 2019 14.19:13

Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2219224]Possibly but I was never a fan. Saw through the bull shit straight away. I mean, how couldn't you?

I doubt it made anyone angry either.

I'm guessing by the defensive responses you and Alan are still fans? Never mind, puberty is just around the corner lads! :D[/QUOTE]

Wouldnít really say Iím a fan these days. Once youíve passed your mid 20s, it should be time to call it a day. Itís a young manís game.

kevjones1964 11th January 2019 14.34:43

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2219227]Wouldnít really say Iím a fan these days. Once youíve passed your mid 20s, it should be time to call it a day. Itís a young manís game.[/QUOTE]

You're still talking about wrestling right?

Iesty 11th January 2019 14.38:53

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2219224]Possibly but I was never a fan. Saw through the bull shit straight away. I mean, how couldn't you?

I'm guessing by the defensive responses you and Alan are still fans? Never mind, puberty is just around the corner lads! :D[/QUOTE]

its only the same as watching a tv show.

it just happens that the actors are able to do flips and tricks and all the shenanigans they get on with in the squared circle.

anyway, back on topic - you are always welcome to be out argued in the wrestling thread ;)

John Neals Dynasty 11th January 2019 15.01:42

Am I missing something here I thought this thread was about our new signing Kennedy?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ooh aah Paskin 11th January 2019 15.30:22

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2219233]Am I missing something here I thought this thread was about our new signing Kennedy?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Missing nothing. He's clearly a wrestler.

John Neals Dynasty 11th January 2019 15.31:26

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2219243]Missing nothing. He's clearly a wrestler.[/QUOTE]

Well suited to this pub league then.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KingBuxton_Forever red 11th January 2019 16.21:33

Are you seriously suggesting that all fans of wrestling arent switched on to the fact it is pre determined entertainment.

It is what is is, ridiculous OTT soap opera stuff. I liked it when I was a kid, I still follow it now. Same as I still watch Tv shows etc.

Do you actually like anything? :jester:

Phils-an-alki 11th January 2019 16.53:10

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2219259]Are you seriously suggesting that all fans of wrestling arent switched on to the fact it is pre determined entertainment.

It is what is is, ridiculous OTT soap opera stuff. I liked it when I was a kid, I still follow it now. Same as I still watch Tv shows etc.

Do you actually like anything? :jester:[/QUOTE]

No I'm not suggesting that, I just don't get whats entertaining about an over the top blatantly obvious fake fight and all that nonsense they spout to each other. Makes me cringe.

What do I like? Well, there are many things I enjoy but in the context of RP..

Moaning. Cleanses the soul and lets the boo hoo's out.

Arguing with fellow Wrexham fans and always winning said arguments. Although its got boring over the years and I think we need new blood on here.

I enjoy puns. I enjoy derailing threads with puns and the Dixienormous fallout the ensues, as he hates em it seems.

Cymro 11th January 2019 20.06:09

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2219213]Its not being faked by actors pretending to be athletes or sportsmen.[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't watched us recently

marathonplny 11th January 2019 22.24:23

Lost me

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.01:31.