RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates and Ricketts (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113253-keates-ricketts.html)

richard1 12th January 2019 20.04:15

Keates and Ricketts

As todays game was a lose must game, I have spent a bit of time on the Walsall and Slops fans forum. A recurring theme from Walsall is that Keates is out of his depth and Ricketts has not had the new manager effect at the Slops. Both teams currently hover above the relegation area and god forbid they could both play against us next season! Wake up Richard, we are going no where at the moment as so far GB has not had the new manager effect , even with MN, so far. I believe if we get a good stuffing at Fylde next week, we may well again slip into oblivion as we do from January onwards. So you never know DK or SR could be back with us later on this season! Up the Town.

Willywill 12th January 2019 20.13:27

Re: Keates and Ricketts

There’s no way, in the short term, that we will see Ricketts or Keates back at the Racecourse. Why would they? Bin there, done it. Most fan would not want it either.

The Bapster 12th January 2019 20.25:57

From Shresbury’s Fans forum

coops Avatar
about an hour ago coops said:
Totally agree, tink we may have got the wrong manager again... all over the place today. At least under askey our midfield looked half decent, its now looking a shambles along with the rest of the team. Cant see any positives since ricketts appointment, he's turned us from an average league 1 side to a bad league 1 side, very concerned now. Should have tried harder to get flynn or kept coyne in for a bit longer until we found someone who knows what he's doing... only positive with ricjetts is that he applauds the crowd at the end of a game, thats it im afraid.

can we loan him back to Wrexham till next season

Read more: [url=http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/98533/concerned#ixzz5cQmCzGCJ]Concerned.....? | blue-and-amber[/url]

FISHNETS 12th January 2019 20.26:31

So Richard, your first wife or partner has left you for someone else where they used to live. Your second wife or partner fliped off after 5 months with someone down the road,

You have found a new partner who is not as horny as you thought they'd be and your old flames are struggling in their new relationships. Are you suggesting that you would take either one of them back or let them struggle and you can concentrate on your own life? They left because they wanted to and it won't work in my opinion

richard1 12th January 2019 20.38:42

Its a shame, I did not try M Askey, a bit younger than my present one!

dixienormous 12th January 2019 21.01:04

[QUOTE=FISHNETS;2219861]So Richard, your first wife or partner has left you for someone else where they used to live. Your second wife or partner fliped off after 5 months with someone down the road,

You have found a new partner who is not as horny as you thought they'd be and your old flames are struggling in their new relationships. Are you suggesting that you would take either one of them back or let them struggle and you can concentrate on your own life? They left because they wanted to and it won't work in my opinion[/QUOTE]

Who the feck is Richard?

Lesjonno 12th January 2019 21.14:01

Who cares what Keats and ricketts are doing, move on.

Birdy 12th January 2019 22.03:38

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2219868]Who the feck is Richard?[/QUOTE]

The OP !

Outertowner 12th January 2019 22.42:03

Was speaking with a mate who is a Walsall fan. Says keates got off to a good start but other teams are working them out and then there is no plan B. I can see keates given more time than Ricketts. Hopefully both get relegated and we get promoted.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.12:36.