Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th January 2019, 21.04:15   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Keates and Ricketts

As todays game was a lose must game, I have spent a bit of time on the Walsall and Slops fans forum. A recurring theme from Walsall is that Keates is out of his depth and Ricketts has not had the new manager effect at the Slops. Both teams currently hover above the relegation area and god forbid they could both play against us next season! Wake up Richard, we are going no where at the moment as so far GB has not had the new manager effect , even with MN, so far. I believe if we get a good stuffing at Fylde next week, we may well again slip into oblivion as we do from January onwards. So you never know DK or SR could be back with us later on this season! Up the Town.
Old 12th January 2019, 21.13:27   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Default Re: Keates and Ricketts

There’s no way, in the short term, that we will see Ricketts or Keates back at the Racecourse. Why would they? Bin there, done it. Most fan would not want it either.
Old 12th January 2019, 21.25:57   #3-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

From Shresbury’s Fans forum

coops Avatar
about an hour ago coops said:
Totally agree, tink we may have got the wrong manager again... all over the place today. At least under askey our midfield looked half decent, its now looking a shambles along with the rest of the team. Cant see any positives since ricketts appointment, he's turned us from an average league 1 side to a bad league 1 side, very concerned now. Should have tried harder to get flynn or kept coyne in for a bit longer until we found someone who knows what he's doing... only positive with ricjetts is that he applauds the crowd at the end of a game, thats it im afraid.

can we loan him back to Wrexham till next season

Read more: Concerned.....? | blue-and-amber
Old 12th January 2019, 21.26:31   #4-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

So Richard, your first wife or partner has left you for someone else where they used to live. Your second wife or partner fliped off after 5 months with someone down the road,

You have found a new partner who is not as horny as you thought they'd be and your old flames are struggling in their new relationships. Are you suggesting that you would take either one of them back or let them struggle and you can concentrate on your own life? They left because they wanted to and it won't work in my opinion
Old 12th January 2019, 21.38:42   #5-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Its a shame, I did not try M Askey, a bit younger than my present one!
Old 12th January 2019, 22.01:04   #6-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHNETS View Post
So Richard, your first wife or partner has left you for someone else where they used to live. Your second wife or partner fliped off after 5 months with someone down the road,

You have found a new partner who is not as horny as you thought they'd be and your old flames are struggling in their new relationships. Are you suggesting that you would take either one of them back or let them struggle and you can concentrate on your own life? They left because they wanted to and it won't work in my opinion
Who the feck is Richard?
Old 12th January 2019, 22.14:01   #7-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Who cares what Keats and ricketts are doing, move on.
Old 12th January 2019, 23.03:38   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Who the feck is Richard?
The OP !
Old 12th January 2019, 23.42:03   #9-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander

Was speaking with a mate who is a Walsall fan. Says keates got off to a good start but other teams are working them out and then there is no plan B. I can see keates given more time than Ricketts. Hopefully both get relegated and we get promoted.
Old 13th January 2019, 00.15:41   #10-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

Neither Keates nor Ricketts will be back any time soon. Barrow has a 2.5 year contract, and, yes, we've had a run of bad results, but we never sack a manager a month into his tenure.

Besides, Keates probably wouldn't come back unless nobody else would have him. I guarantee there'd be a L2 club that would have him if he were to be sacked.

Also, I don't think Ricketts would be able to sweet-talk himself back into the Wrexham job if he offered to pay every member of the WST £1000 each. There'd always be a legitimate worry he'd jump ship the moment any club higher up the pyramid has a vacancy.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.10:05.