RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

paddockgraham 7th February 2019 23.40:22

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

the vaughans using stooges to try and get the club

REDGOG 8th February 2019 00.12:27

I want fan ownership

But the owners should be informed of any important information regarding the club including serious approaches for investment in a timely manner.

I would also like to see the fans consulted on any major expenditure for things like the suggested new training ground etc.

Rob 8th February 2019 00.16:35

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2229104]the vaughans using stooges to try and get the club[/QUOTE]

Who are the stooges?

paddockgraham 8th February 2019 00.19:48

[QUOTE=Rob;2229116]Who are the stooges?[/QUOTE]

your guess is as good as mine, they always have a club in their portfolio, and have just left Bangor, so will be looking to acquire another one, they took over Bangor through stooges then announced Vaughan as the 'sponsor'

Rob 8th February 2019 07.51:49

It sounds like there was no questions nor updates on this.

Surely it cant be the case this forum got more air time than the existance of mystery people looking to ‘invest’ ?!

Ddraigoch 8th February 2019 07.55:47

[quote=rob;2229182]it sounds like there was no questions nor updates on this.

Surely it cant be the case this forum got more air time than the existance of mystery people looking to ‘invest’ ?![/quote]

:d:d

MJ6987 8th February 2019 08.04:40

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2229104]the vaughans using stooges to try and get the club[/QUOTE]

I don’t think Bryn Law would get involved with that.

Haruki 8th February 2019 09.13:16

[QUOTE=MJ6987;2229190]I don’t think Bryn Law would get involved with that.[/QUOTE]

According to Bryn Law he consortium approached him purely for advice. If that is true ( i am not convinced it is personally) then he may not know who is behind it. it would be foolish of him to not do his personal research before speaking to a potential consortium though. If he was later linked to a Vaughan consortium he would rightly come under a lot of criticism and pressure that could affect his media profile.

CRUMBS 8th February 2019 09.32:04

I doubt any prospective consortium would get very far anyway , it's easy to put the stoppers on any outsiders getting anywhere , it's obvious that present board members wouldn't allow it , this last episode tells you they are very insular and maybe insecure over any potential removal of their grip on the future of this club , it's theirs and ain't nobody going to change that .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.05:18.