RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

Todd Sweeney 8th February 2019 13.58:45

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

[QUOTE=RED2309;2229387]I'm not on the board.
If the procedure is followed it can't be ignored and I'm sure a potential investor would and should blow the whistle if that was the case.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Bryn Law was asked about this on Twitter. He essentially said that this group is unwilling to agree to the terms that the members voted for in order to talk to the club.

CRUMBS 8th February 2019 14.01:33

After last night and the goings on in the day , don't you start to wonder what these people will do , you should . ( your not that spooky ) . just apologies to the fans and ask for ideas on making things more open and fair .

redone 8th February 2019 14.03:33

[QUOTE=pagl;2229359]I think this week has shown the club is the toy of the WAFC board and they can do what they want, wen they want and hide it all as containing leaks.[/QUOTE]

spot on pagl, they dont want any investment in the club,their perches will be disturbed,its really opened my eyes this week feel gutted to be honest, the current regime cant work the only way we will be going is backwards i think weer at a point ie.the best place we will ever be under the current board,( ward money, SR and DK pay off etc)its all rosey now cash wise, but just wait till its gone, wont be long the rate they are wasting,itl be BTB again ,sponsored duck races, SH licking arses and weel still be in this league or lower

Red_Jackoisback 8th February 2019 14.08:19

[QUOTE=Todd Sweeney;2229390]Indeed. Bryn Law was asked about this on Twitter. He essentially said that this group is unwilling to agree to the terms that the members voted for in order to talk to the club.[/QUOTE]

What sign a NDA and put a £5k bind in place for reasonable costs. What a joke! They must have been really wealthy serious investors then. Lol

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 8th February 2019 18.00:35

[QUOTE=Red_Jackoisback;2229398]What sign a NDA and put a £5k bind in place for reasonable costs. What a joke! They must have been really wealthy serious investors then. Lol[/QUOTE]

They've been advised by their legal team not to sign any such agreement's, Bryn Law says they're genuine.

Red_Jackoisback 8th February 2019 18.03:38

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2229486]They've been advised by their legal team not to sign any such agreement's, Bryn Law says they're genuine.[/QUOTE]

Hard to see what would frighten a potential serious investor if this is the conditionality

Hightown Brymbo Red 8th February 2019 18.17:57

[QUOTE=Red_Jackoisback;2229398]What sign a NDA and put a £5k bind in place for reasonable costs. What a joke! They must have been really wealthy serious investors then. Lol[/QUOTE]

It's 50k

krux 8th February 2019 18.22:32

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2229493]It's 50k[/QUOTE]

What? Its a 50k bill just to enter negotiations???

5k I understand for out of pocket expenses
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Hightown Brymbo Red 8th February 2019 18.25:40

[QUOTE=krux;2229495]What? Its a 50k bill just to enter negotiations???

5k I understand for out of pocket expenses
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Sure that Lindsey Jones brought a resolution forward last Summer...Just to make it difficult

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.25:19.