RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

Teifi Red 8th February 2019 18.56:51

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

Would signing an NDA be an issue for genuine investors? I can see the benefits of such an agreement to both sides. As a potential investor I'd be keen to keep any plans under wraps until finalised and from the Club perspective, we've already seen how much trouble rumours can cause.

Rob 8th February 2019 19.00:30

If an NDA was signed who broke it? Or is that for the LeakGate thread?!

International 8th February 2019 19.02:24

[QUOTE=sparky;2229522]I'm sure Lindsey posted on facebook this week it was his proposal and it is indeed 50k.[/QUOTE]

It's 5,000 GBP!. It's there in black & white in ABd's post.

International 8th February 2019 19.08:35

[QUOTE=Rob;2229524]If an NDA was signed who broke it? Or is that for the LeakGate thread?![/QUOTE]

LeakGate. As is mentioned in another post the parties were advised not to pay the 5000 GBP and not to sign an NDA...So instead they've probably helped cause this furore now.

sparky 8th February 2019 19.09:43

[QUOTE=International;2229525]It's 5,000 GBP!. It's there in black & white in ABd's post.[/QUOTE]

My bad then. I need go and stalk Lindsey's posts as I'm sure he wrote 50k! Apologies in advance.

Rob 8th February 2019 19.14:14

[QUOTE=International;2229528]LeakGate. As is mentioned in another post the parties were advised not to pay the 5000 GBP and not to sign an NDA...So instead they've probably helped cause this furore now.[/QUOTE]

It would be interesting to track the first mention of a consortium over the last 72 hrs as it might indicate if there is a commercial leak internally , or if the person is connected to the 'stooges' as someone else called the prospective bidders.

standman 8th February 2019 19.32:17

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2229511]Please tell me the Steve Morgan one is bollocks. He could get us to the premier league ffs[/QUOTE]

He has no interest in Wrexham fc whatsoever, his ex wife is a fan I’m told but I’m sure she’s not interested either.

dixienormous 8th February 2019 19.55:16

-[QUOTE=Congy Red;2229521]I don't want outside investment and I'll vote against it for two reasons.

1. [B][/B]Firstly we're doing fine without it, [B][/B]there are lots of posters blaming the board for the 1st team manager issue. I am looking further than that. We've recovered from rotten ownership and are on the way back. Profit making club, [B][/B]squad getting better, [B][/B]competing in the playoffs.

2. Secondly its not just about who comes in to invest. Its about who comes after that. Who do you trust more to care for the club? Your sons and daughters and grandchildren after you've gone, or a succession of rich benevolent private investors?

Pipe off consortium [B][/B]we're doing fine[B][/B].[/QUOTE]

Have you been watching games during the last five years?

dixienormous 8th February 2019 19.56:24

[QUOTE=sparky;2229529]My bad then. I need go and stalk Lindsey's posts as I'm sure he wrote 50k! Apologies in advance.[/QUOTE]

He did.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.49:30.