RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

Vambo 6th February 2019 19.21:17

Re: Consortium bidding for wrexhamfc -

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2227956]No idea tbh but BL seems to be involved as why would he release the information otherwise.[/QUOTE]

You suggested it was in the last 3 weeks that's all.
Just realised I may have missed some irony here.

Redordead 6th February 2019 19.21:33

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

Will the £12 a year members be allowed to have a say on any potential investment

#Weareoneteam

dixienormous 6th February 2019 19.22:38

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2227948]The ideal scenario would be the pre-Americans Swansea
model - 4 or 5 private investors and the Supporters Trust having equal shares.[/QUOTE]

Yes brother.

jonesfach 6th February 2019 19.23:58

[QUOTE=Vambo;2227963]You suggested it was in the last 3 weeks that's all.
Just realised I may have missed some irony here.[/QUOTE]

:) Does sound recent though going on the Twitter posts just put up on here.

Vorporix 6th February 2019 19.25:07

Perhaps there will be some clarification on this tomorrow evening. :)

elles-dragon 6th February 2019 19.25:18

Maybe this is the reason why it's members only tomorrow night, maybe to put the feelers out there to see what the members feelings are towards a consortium investment
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

podders 6th February 2019 19.25:27

At the last trust agm we voted on resolution that passed on how investors can approach the trust board about investing.

If they are releasing information into the public domain they can’t even stick to step 2 sign a non disclosure agreement. Hardly suggest trustworthy or genuine.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

crazywelsh 6th February 2019 19.28:45

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2227943]To be fair to the board they have obviously been pretty busy the last few weeks with trying to recruit a new manager. I am sure in due course they will speak to said consortium-if they are serious that is. Hopefullythey are and we can just get that push to get us back in the league.[/QUOTE]

How can you seriously carry on with this.

woblob04 6th February 2019 19.41:34

Given the furore on here by many posters, do they trust this board to find a suitable investor, they haven't done a great job of late with the Barrow saga. Why is everyone jumping on this thinking it would solve everything?

I'm not saying either way as I dont know enough about the running of the club but if they struggle with managers what makes people think they will be effective in assessing potential investors.

Free money would be nice but what would an investor want? Don't fancy any debt or getting fleeced again.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.01:03.