RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

Rob 6th February 2019 21.41:17

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

Bryn is tweeting some more, he is being challenged on why he is posting today and being accused of destabilising the club.

[I]"I did. I made the call to the club to find out what the correct procedure was. I then passed that information on to them and they took it on from there. That was maybe 3 months ago."

"I’m responding to the suggestion that was made today that I am heading up a consortium to buy the club. I’m not. I didn’t chose to put that inaccurate info out today, someone else did."
[/I]

Who put that info out in the last 24hrs, and why now if it has been around for three months or so?

Rob 6th February 2019 21.45:38

One more from Bryn [I]"I certainly don’t understand that. I’ve known about this for months and kept my counsel, despite the fact I’m a journalist and journalists break stories. Someone else chose today, I have every right to respond and set the record straight."[/I]

Odd!

redknight 6th February 2019 21.51:05

Spencer probably leaked it to distract away from him and Hughes appointment

Huffy 6th February 2019 21.53:09

[QUOTE=redknight;2228156]Spencer probably leaked it to distract away from him and Hughes appointment[/QUOTE]

Yes -hes probably responsible for global warming too

Alan Attack 6th February 2019 22.04:36

We’re starting to sound like Chester now.

andy buckley 6th February 2019 22.05:20

[QUOTE=Huffy;2228157]Yes -hes probably responsible for global warming too[/QUOTE]

Well he comes out with enough hot air!!

Huffy 6th February 2019 22.07:03

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2228169]Well he comes out with enough hot air!![/QUOTE]

Cheeky ;)

RemovedUser 7th February 2019 09.26:02

[QUOTE=Rob;2228154]One more from Bryn [I]"I certainly don’t understand that. I’ve known about this for months and kept my counsel, despite the fact I’m a journalist and journalists break stories. Someone else chose today, I have every right to respond and set the record straight."[/I]

Odd![/QUOTE]

Not sure what’s odd about any of OBL’s posts on Twitter.

Rob 7th February 2019 10.22:41

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2228289]Not sure what’s odd about any of OBL’s posts on Twitter.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean his tweets were odd.

The odd bit to me is if this 'consortium' has been known for three months and OBL did not mention it first, someone out there decided yesterday of all days to make it public.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.18:39.