RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium bidding for Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113376-consortium-bidding-wrexham.html)

Huffy 6th February 2019 21.53:09

Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

[QUOTE=redknight;2228156]Spencer probably leaked it to distract away from him and Hughes appointment[/QUOTE]

Yes -hes probably responsible for global warming too

Alan Attack 6th February 2019 22.04:36

We’re starting to sound like Chester now.

andy buckley 6th February 2019 22.05:20

[QUOTE=Huffy;2228157]Yes -hes probably responsible for global warming too[/QUOTE]

Well he comes out with enough hot air!!

Huffy 6th February 2019 22.07:03

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2228169]Well he comes out with enough hot air!![/QUOTE]

Cheeky ;)

RemovedUser 7th February 2019 09.26:02

[QUOTE=Rob;2228154]One more from Bryn [I]"I certainly donít understand that. Iíve known about this for months and kept my counsel, despite the fact Iím a journalist and journalists break stories. Someone else chose today, I have every right to respond and set the record straight."[/I]

Odd![/QUOTE]

Not sure whatís odd about any of OBLís posts on Twitter.

Rob 7th February 2019 10.22:41

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2228289]Not sure whatís odd about any of OBLís posts on Twitter.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean his tweets were odd.

The odd bit to me is if this 'consortium' has been known for three months and OBL did not mention it first, someone out there decided yesterday of all days to make it public.

NottsRed 7th February 2019 10.38:38

[QUOTE=Rob;2228353]I didn't mean his tweets were odd.

The odd bit to me is if this 'consortium' has been known for three months and OBL did not mention it first, someone out there decided yesterday of all days to make it public.[/QUOTE]

Bit like the politicians burying bad news when something major happens.

I've never been keen on consortiums coming in with money after whats happened in the past but this weeks utter fiasco has changed my mind. If and its a big if we can gain some funding through this I think we should try and emulate what Lincoln did. Wasn't huge amounts they got something like 300K but they used it well.

Problem we've got though we've just given a 3.5 year deal to a manger who couldn't cut it three divisions lower.

Phils-an-alki 7th February 2019 10.38:55

I'm starting to think the club board are all about self preservation over and above everything else.

John Neals Dynasty 7th February 2019 11.29:04

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2228371]I'm starting to think the club board are all about self preservation over and above everything else.[/QUOTE]

Of course they are they love the ego power trip they are on.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

redone 7th February 2019 11.42:58

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2228370]Bit like the politicians burying bad news when something major happens.

I've never been keen on consortiums coming in with money after whats happened in the past but this weeks utter fiasco has changed my mind. If and its a big if we can gain some funding through this I think we should try and emulate what Lincoln did. Wasn't huge amounts they got something like 300K but they used it well.

Problem we've got though we've just given a 3.5 year deal to a manger who couldn't cut it three divisions lower.[/QUOTE]

dont worry about the 3.5yr contract!!! we only have to pay 1month or at worst 3mnths CQR

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.09:33.