Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th February 2019, 10.45:35   #19-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dag and Reg predictions crowd score mood

Poisonous atmosphere, lose 0-1, 5,400
Old 7th February 2019, 10.53:36   #20-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: With my dad
Twitter: @gbhdavies

i don't expect any change in the football this weekend as BH will not have had any time to implement change. I hope the behind closed doors game allowed him to see the players that will be capable of delivering his intent and that a new front 3 is on display.
A very nervy atmosphere and a 1-0 win.
Old 7th February 2019, 10.58:50   #21-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

Wrexham 2-1, 5,862 I think it will be a strange atmosphere.
Old 7th February 2019, 11.15:40   #22-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Loose 0 -2

Crowd will be below 4000. I know quite a few people who are voting with there feet on Saturday after whats happened this week. As for atmosphere well the ones who will be going will be the normal happy clappers who think everything is ok at that a new golden age for the club is being ushered in by our supreme leader Spencer.
Old 7th February 2019, 11.45:58   #23-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Hard to call, we are not firing irrelevant to what has been going on this week. Dagenham and Redbridge must be one of the form teams at the moment (though its a bit harsh we have to play two teams).

Also depends on how Hughes sets us up bearing in mind he might only have two days with the team. I'm guessing Pearson and Darlington will have a big input on Saturday's lineup.

If the players are up for it and he somehow finds the magic formula in midfield and attack then I think we will win.

But I will go for a draw, probably 1-1. Between 5,000 and 5,500 there.

I just hope there are no 'protests' against the Board or Spencer at the game as we don't want it to distract the players (though to be fair, they (the board etc) seemingly deserve all they get!). Bryan deserves a good welcome and hopefully will get a good ovation.

If we are going to let the board know our feelings do it through the proper channels or at least give it a game or two!

Last edited by Ooh aah Paskin; 7th February 2019 at 11.47:00..
Old 7th February 2019, 12.02:36   #24-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
Depends on the dead cat bounce'.

This has got to be one of the hardest ones to predict in recent years, as we have no idea who will play or how we will be set-up.
I agree with that LD. The most important thing for me is that we generate a good atmosphere and really get behind the team and the new manager.
Old 7th February 2019, 12.04:38   #25-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Hard to call, we are not firing irrelevant to what has been going on this week. Dagenham and Redbridge must be one of the form teams at the moment (though its a bit harsh we have to play two teams).

Also depends on how Hughes sets us up bearing in mind he might only have two days with the team. I'm guessing Pearson and Darlington will have a big input on Saturday's lineup.

If the players are up for it and he somehow finds the magic formula in midfield and attack then I think we will win.

But I will go for a draw, probably 1-1. Between 5,000 and 5,500 there.

I just hope there are no 'protests' against the Board or Spencer at the game as we don't want it to distract the players (though to be fair, they (the board etc) seemingly deserve all they get!). Bryan deserves a good welcome and hopefully will get a good ovation.

If we are going to let the board know our feelings do it through the proper channels or at least give it a game or two!

Very good post well said
Old 7th February 2019, 12.04:59   #26-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
Loose 0 -2

Crowd will be below 4000. I know quite a few people who are voting with there feet on Saturday after whats happened this week. As for atmosphere well the ones who will be going will be the normal happy clappers who think everything is ok at that a new golden age for the club is being ushered in by our supreme leader Spencer.
Moronic post.

Where has anyone said that we are heading into a "new golden age". the most optimistic of posters has said that they will wait and see how BH gets on.

There is a good deal of concern at what is going on behind the scenes, which is fair enough given what we are learning about the events of the last couple of months in particular.

But people are wanting to get behind the team. Even if they are baffled/concerned by Hughes' appointment. That's hope, that's optimism and I don't see that people deserve to be derided because they don't want to be as pessimistic as you are.

Do you want him to fail ?
Old 7th February 2019, 12.22:33   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
Moronic post.

Where has anyone said that we are heading into a "new golden age". the most optimistic of posters has said that they will wait and see how BH gets on.

There is a good deal of concern at what is going on behind the scenes, which is fair enough given what we are learning about the events of the last couple of months in particular.

But people are wanting to get behind the team. Even if they are baffled/concerned by Hughes' appointment. That's hope, that's optimism and I don't see that people deserve to be derided because they don't want to be as pessimistic as you are.

Do you want him to fail ?
I agree. As a lifelong supporter of WAFC, I am concerned with the recent goings-on and eagerly await full explanations from the Board, but I, like many others, will welcome the new manager on Saturday and give the team my full support. Hopefully we will win and go on an good promotion-chasing run of results.

Wrexham 3 - 1 D&R Crowd, 5,500

Last edited by ConwyRed; 7th February 2019 at 12.24:48.. Reason: Omissions.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.23:25.