RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dag and Reg predictions crowd score mood (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113380-dag-reg-predictions-crowd-score-mood.html)

1984 6th February 2019 20.08:38

Dag and Reg predictions crowd score mood

2-0 win

Bryan Hughes will get a standing ovation at the start and end of the game

Although people are moaning at board etc poor old Spencer - id guess a crowd of 4300 clapping everytime Rutherford keeps the ball in play and then chuntering in the Turf after the game

This week will soon be forgotten

Pieman 6th February 2019 20.13:20

Re: Dag and Reg predictions crowd score mood

More than 4300 as 1300 kids and parents there on the fans day thing. 3..0 with 6000 there

Rob 6th February 2019 20.15:22

A football thread :)

3-0 win, heralding a new era.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 6th February 2019 20.19:04

Im in the bamfords so looking forward to see if Harris swaggers in as usual, hands in pockets as if he is the big cheese or whether he keeps a low profile. Hope none of this affects the team and BH can get a performance for the fans.

Lods 6th February 2019 20.22:11

Hoping the cliched New Manager Effect works in our favour and we win. I don't think it'll be a trouncing, Dag&Red have had a decent string of results as of late, so I'm going for a 1-0 to Wrexham.

techender 7th February 2019 06.55:42

Will there be clowns there for the kids?

Every circus should have clowns.

krux 7th February 2019 07.00:14

Spencer to do a 'Michael Knighton' before kick off.

Tollitt and Oswell start. Good times roll 2-0.

LlayDragon 7th February 2019 07.04:46

Depends on the dead cat bounce'.

This has got to be one of the hardest ones to predict in recent years, as we have no idea who will play or how we will be set-up.

pagl 7th February 2019 07.09:36

Its the new Gateshead game.

redavid 7th February 2019 07.14:42

[QUOTE=1984;2228042]2-0 win

Bryan Hughes will get a standing ovation at the start and end of the game

Although people are moaning at board etc poor old Spencer - id guess a crowd of 4300 clapping everytime Rutherford keeps the ball in play and then chuntering in the Turf after the game

This week will soon be forgotten[/QUOTE]

Poor Old Spencer ? wtf

Gaz Wxm 7th February 2019 07.19:38

[QUOTE=techender;2228218]Will there be clowns there for the kids?

Every circus should have clowns.[/QUOTE]

if you are going then yes.............

EnglishRed 7th February 2019 08.32:22

2-1 but with a bit of a foot golf swagger

CRUMBS 7th February 2019 08.45:10

Not sure how an outcome can be forecast , we have a very inexperienced manager , don't know the assistant managers duty at this time , is Jussi still here , is Darlington pulling the strings , D&R will be well up for this one , no idea .

Prodigal Dragon 7th February 2019 08.52:21

[QUOTE=pagl;2228229]Its the new Gateshead game.[/QUOTE]

That is my fear.

Hope the players have the mettle to rise above all the chaos and do their job well. Pearson will need to earn his corn.

Hoping for a win, and then kick on with a fresh outlook, driven by a hungry BH.

WXM 4 D&R 0

Alan Attack 7th February 2019 08.58:09

[QUOTE=pagl;2228229]Its the new Gateshead game.[/QUOTE]

Can you really compare whatís happening today with what was going on at that time. That threatened the existence of the club. This is a bit of a hiccup.

sandyred 7th February 2019 09.07:29

[QUOTE=Gaz Wxm;2228233]if you are going then yes.............[/QUOTE]

The clowns will be sat in the Directors Box:D:jester::jester:

michaelps 7th February 2019 09.32:19

Crowd reaction is very much going to depend on the result.
Hard one to predict; as D&R are in pretty good form but think we will have a new manager boost esp if the players as rumoured didn't like Barrow's tactics.
Don't see us losing but with Dagenham's recent form maybe 2-2.

techender 7th February 2019 09.32:42

[QUOTE=Gaz Wxm;2228233]if you are going then yes.............[/QUOTE]

Yeh I'll be going, like I have for the last 50 odd years.

But the current mess being made by the clowns running this club sorely tests anyone's loyalty.

Connah's Quay Red 7th February 2019 09.45:35

Poisonous atmosphere, lose 0-1, 5,400

Ipswich Red 7th February 2019 09.53:36

i don't expect any change in the football this weekend as BH will not have had any time to implement change. I hope the behind closed doors game allowed him to see the players that will be capable of delivering his intent and that a new front 3 is on display.
A very nervy atmosphere and a 1-0 win.

dagg 7th February 2019 09.58:50

Wrexham 2-1, 5,862 I think it will be a strange atmosphere.

NottsRed 7th February 2019 10.15:40

Loose 0 -2

Crowd will be below 4000. I know quite a few people who are voting with there feet on Saturday after whats happened this week. As for atmosphere well the ones who will be going will be the normal happy clappers who think everything is ok at that a new golden age for the club is being ushered in by our supreme leader Spencer.

Ooh aah Paskin 7th February 2019 10.45:58

Hard to call, we are not firing irrelevant to what has been going on this week. Dagenham and Redbridge must be one of the form teams at the moment (though its a bit harsh we have to play two teams).

Also depends on how Hughes sets us up bearing in mind he might only have two days with the team. I'm guessing Pearson and Darlington will have a big input on Saturday's lineup.

If the players are up for it and he somehow finds the magic formula in midfield and attack then I think we will win.

But I will go for a draw, probably 1-1. Between 5,000 and 5,500 there.

I just hope there are no 'protests' against the Board or Spencer at the game as we don't want it to distract the players (though to be fair, they (the board etc) seemingly deserve all they get!). Bryan deserves a good welcome and hopefully will get a good ovation.

If we are going to let the board know our feelings do it through the proper channels or at least give it a game or two!

Bigmike 7th February 2019 11.02:36

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2228223]Depends on the dead cat bounce'.

This has got to be one of the hardest ones to predict in recent years, as we have no idea who will play or how we will be set-up.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that LD. The most important thing for me is that we generate a good atmosphere and really get behind the team and the new manager.

Bigmike 7th February 2019 11.04:38

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2228375]Hard to call, we are not firing irrelevant to what has been going on this week. Dagenham and Redbridge must be one of the form teams at the moment (though its a bit harsh we have to play two teams).

Also depends on how Hughes sets us up bearing in mind he might only have two days with the team. I'm guessing Pearson and Darlington will have a big input on Saturday's lineup.

If the players are up for it and he somehow finds the magic formula in midfield and attack then I think we will win.

But I will go for a draw, probably 1-1. Between 5,000 and 5,500 there.

[B]I just hope there are no 'protests' against the Board or Spencer at the game as we don't want it to distract the players (though to be fair, they (the board etc) seemingly deserve all they get!). Bryan deserves a good welcome and hopefully will get a good ovation.

If we are going to let the board know our feelings do it through the proper channels or at least give it a game or two![/QUOTE][/B]

Very good post well said

basdragon 7th February 2019 11.04:59

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2228341]Loose 0 -2

Crowd will be below 4000. I know quite a few people who are voting with there feet on Saturday after whats happened this week. As for atmosphere well the ones who will be going will be the normal happy clappers who think everything is ok at that a new golden age for the club is being ushered in by our supreme leader Spencer.[/QUOTE]

Moronic post.

Where has anyone said that we are heading into a "new golden age". the most optimistic of posters has said that they will wait and see how BH gets on.

There is a good deal of concern at what is going on behind the scenes, which is fair enough given what we are learning about the events of the last couple of months in particular.

But people are wanting to get behind the team. Even if they are baffled/concerned by Hughes' appointment. That's hope, that's optimism and I don't see that people deserve to be derided because they don't want to be as pessimistic as you are.

Do you want him to fail ?

ConwyRed 7th February 2019 11.22:33

[QUOTE=basdragon;2228398]Moronic post.

Where has anyone said that we are heading into a "new golden age". the most optimistic of posters has said that they will wait and see how BH gets on.

There is a good deal of concern at what is going on behind the scenes, which is fair enough given what we are learning about the events of the last couple of months in particular.

But people are wanting to get behind the team. Even if they are baffled/concerned by Hughes' appointment. That's hope, that's optimism and I don't see that people deserve to be derided because they don't want to be as pessimistic as you are.

Do you want him to fail ?[/QUOTE]

I agree. As a lifelong supporter of WAFC, I am concerned with the recent goings-on and eagerly await full explanations from the Board, but I, like many others, will welcome the new manager on Saturday and give the team my full support. Hopefully we will win and go on an good promotion-chasing run of results.

Wrexham 3 - 1 D&R Crowd, 5,500

NottsRed 7th February 2019 11.33:33

[QUOTE=basdragon;2228398]Moronic post.

Do you want him to fail ?[/QUOTE]

What I want is for us to get promoted. Now in my eyes appointing someone who has got a poor record three division below and hasn't been in the game for three years,voicing concerns isn't pessimistic its realistic. Thats not factoring in the length of the contract We will see what happens come 5:00 on Saturday.

If you believe the rumours we may get a bounce if the players were that unhappy with GB + MN. if I was a player though after getting rid of them two and then bringing in an inexperienced manager with a poor track record I would be asking some serious questions of the club.

As for heading into the golden age that was a comment about some of the Facebook posts I read from people on the club page when Hughes was announced. Same people who were shooting down those raising concerns.

welshian 7th February 2019 11.42:09

A big crowd hoping to catch a glimpse of the new manager before he leaves.

1-1

John Neals Dynasty 7th February 2019 11.47:38

An unpredictable game really, I feel sorry for the patsy Hughes a guy who was a total failure 2 leagues lower the club is in meltdown no matter how much the happy clappers excited that an ex player is taking over.

Yes we have to get behind him and the players it's not their fault we are run like North Korea.

But the players wouldn't be human if the goings on at the Wrexham Titanic has not effected their confidence.

Dagenham come as a club in form and climbing the table, they will be up for this and I'm expecting a loss

Wrexham 0-3 Dagenham

But as I said unpredictable so I hope I'm totally wrong of course.

#onedictatorship
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redheart 9th February 2019 07.54:18

2-1 Wrexham.
5150 inc. 88 away fans.

Lets back our boys, our team, our club.
We've been through worse upsets over the years (than whats happened this week) so as fans, lets try and stick together, its what makes our club survive.

Coyr:wrexscarf::wrexscarf:

redinsaudi 9th February 2019 08.00:43

BH arrives and within two days shows the whole team how to score goals that we’ve been missing in the previous 31 games. Spencer has his Teflon suit on with a badge that says ‘don’t pick on me’ but a ‘kick me’ note on the back of it from the snitch. Football has returned, the circus continues so I’m going for 11-0.

moynkeepthefaith 9th February 2019 08.03:32

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2228420]What I want is for us to get promoted. Now in my eyes appointing someone who has got a poor record three division below and hasn't been in the game for three years,voicing concerns isn't pessimistic its realistic. Thats not factoring in the length of the contract We will see what happens come 5:00 on Saturday.

If you believe the rumours we may get a bounce if the players were that unhappy with GB + MN. if I was a player though after getting rid of them two and then bringing in an inexperienced manager with a poor track record I would be asking some serious questions of the club.

As for heading into the golden age that was a comment about some of the Facebook posts I read from people on the club page when Hughes was announced. Same people who were shooting down those raising concerns.[/QUOTE]

As a player I would expect you to perform for the more than 4000 careless the management. Your comment about see what happens at 5 suggests to me you want to be right which is concerning. We are all concerned at what has occurred but BH deserves our support and at 3 I donít care about this week and nor should the players.
The new manager was a hard working player with an eye for goal and a touch of class. I donít care what happened at Scarborough - they are not us and the current squad sits 4 points from the top despite a horrible January.
COYR

dagg 9th February 2019 08.19:48

Will it be on?. It's a bit windy out there.

CRUMBS 9th February 2019 08.32:05

Wind is decreasing as the day goes on , but still will affect play possibly .

Inside Left 9th February 2019 08.48:37

Light breeze decent crowd to see the new managers players going the extra mile for him. Not the best of opponents in a dire league so a win as Wrexham head towards the top of the massive National Conference

TaidTom 9th February 2019 08.50:03

2-1 win. 5,857

petered 9th February 2019 08.50:34

Crowd will be below 4000. I know quite a few people who are voting with there feet on Saturday after whats happened this week. As for atmosphere well the ones who will be going will be the normal happy clappers who think everything is ok at that a new golden age for the club is being ushered in by our supreme leader Spencer.[/QUOTE]
In other words the ones that will be going will be the true supporters,getting behind the team,which after all is the one biggest factor!!

TaidTom 9th February 2019 08.55:07

Definitely above 4,000, what with season ticket holders and the 1,000+ kids.

pawn star 9th February 2019 09.01:49

Be very interesting to see if the players start kicking the ball towards the corner flags. a good tactic to use in golf football.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.43:28.