RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement from WST Independent Secretary (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113389-statement-wst-independent-secretary.html)

ABd 7th February 2019 12.13:08

Re: Statement from WST Independent Secretary

[QUOTE=Red Dragon Froomie;2228460]All that statement says to me is that we should be sacking the whole board, not just SH.[/QUOTE]

Aye exactly.

John Neals Dynasty 7th February 2019 12.13:21

[QUOTE=panda23;2228468]Threats of violence against certain individuals is not acceptable though.[/QUOTE]

Of course it isn't violence can never be justified.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 7th February 2019 12.14:44

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2228474]Of course it isn't violence can never be justified.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Its an attempt to take the discussion elsewhere.

redinsaudi 7th February 2019 12.15:50

Statement stinks of ‘ just let them do what they want and don’t challenge any decisions’. Now there’s good fans

Always The Kop 7th February 2019 12.17:20

Re: WST Statement From Alan Fox

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2228465]Take those rose coloured glasses off and open your eyes to the corruption, plus their is already a thread on this.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I know as in work it took me a while to write, there was no other thread when I started typing.

Corruption is a bit of a heavy word. I don't have rose tinted glasses, it was my twitter message that got posted on here yesterday, I was / am as miffed as the next fan, however, abuse of board members and becoming a lynch mob is not the way to go about things and so I agree with this statement.

Personal abuse is totally uncalled for... Genuine answers to questions not politician answers are needed yes and I hope that is what anyone asking will get.

Quay Red 7th February 2019 12.20:31

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2228463]Was Alan Fox involved with any of the secret deals and therefore approved them ( which excluded fellow board members and the wider membership) or was he out of the loop and therefore couldn't advise and this is all news to him?[/QUOTE]

Alan is not a member of any board.
He is the independent secretary.
He therefore takes the minutes at official meetings of both boards and has no vote.
He will advise if there is a breach of the rules.

panda23 7th February 2019 12.20:43

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2228475]Its an attempt to take the discussion elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Not really just reminding people of common courtesy and healthy debate as threats and abuse will just drive people away from the club.

RED2309 7th February 2019 12.31:56

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2228481]Alan is not a member of any board.
He is the independent secretary.
He therefore takes the minutes at official meetings of both boards and has no vote.
He will advise if there is a breach of the rules.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for a bit of sanity.

I can see why Barrow was an easy appointment less upheaval etc while not being in favour of it.

The game was up for him after the team selection at Fylde when Directors Fans & Players saw it wasn't going to happen.

Steps were then taken by the FC board to sort it out which they have - not sure BH is a popular choice though.

My other fear is that if Darlington remains we will see no improvement in tactics/formation as he has been the common denominator with the last three managers.

Funny_Old_Game 7th February 2019 12.33:12

It just gets worse doesn’t it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.15:08.