RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Statement from WST Independent Secretary (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113389-statement-wst-independent-secretary.html)

Mr Wonderful 7th February 2019 18.18:13

Re: Statement from WST Independent Secretary

It’s as if someone put Theresa May in charge for an hour & just stood back . .
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Junior Shabadoo 7th February 2019 18.22:22

[QUOTE=pagl;2228772]Its true though. How many would put themselves forward?
Thats the apathy I am referring to, not that we dont care enough to comment on here.

Seen plenty of poor comments from many. You going to point them all out?[/QUOTE]

You weren’t speculating about the numbers though. You just labelled those who would step up as egotistical and...well there wasn’t much more substance to it than that. It’s just empty ranting in response to a more constructive post. And I don’t have to respond to every post I see - maybe a lesson for you there.

pagl 7th February 2019 18.29:48

[QUOTE=Junior Shabadoo;2228781]You weren’t speculating about the numbers though. You just labelled those who would step up as egotistical and...well there wasn’t much more substance to it than that. It’s just empty ranting in response to a more constructive post. And I don’t have to respond to every post I see - maybe a lesson for you there.[/QUOTE]

Think you misunderstand. Egotists are the incumbants. Its not a rant just an observation.

greenacres 7th February 2019 18.45:23

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2228746]In the trade this is known as 'conditioning'[/QUOTE]

The conditioned response should be accountability and scrutiny of board decision making. Any signs of contrition from the board around this fiasco.

billybersham 7th February 2019 18.54:13

[QUOTE=sandyred;2228723][QUOTE=Get It Forward;2228599]Next thing will be John Mills “ I’ve been physically threatened/ intimated / spat at again “ press release
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTYawn[/QUOTE]

Got a question to ask the gents on our executive board sorry the only ones that come to mind are spencer and john mills,are they wrexham people have they supported our club for years?

RemovedUser 7th February 2019 19.10:22

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2228640]Who got sacked?
You obviously have no idea of Mr Fox's role. It is predominately to take the minutes but also to ensure that everything is done above board at OFFICIAL board meetings.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he illustrates his ignorance.
Taking minutes is a very small part of a Company Secretaries job (as his is akin to).
As a former Co. Sec I can say that the role carries many of the legal responsibilties of the Directors along with many more applying to him/her specifically.
The last time I looked there were about twice as many misdemeanours a Co Sec can be sent to jail for than the Directors.

As for Alan Fox’s statement, all he’s asking is for people to seek answers through the proper channels rather than personally abusing individuals.

Ddraigoch 7th February 2019 19.18:31

I'm not casting aspersions with this question but doesn't the Chairman of the WST board sit on the Football Club board as well?

I haven't heard that he is 'hopping mad' or 'resigning', neither has he received any abuse so let me draw some conclusions

He knew what was happening
The furious on here also go on his Wales trips and don't want to be told to do one

Maybe some times it's better to view the bigger picture!!

RemovedUser 7th February 2019 20.06:03

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2228679]So how exactly is Alan Fox 'independant', being friendly with board members suggest no such thing.

The only way an enquiry will work fairly is for someone with no affinity to the club to review the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

How and why does being “friendly” with Board Members prevent someone from carrying out their responsibilites correctly. His role means necessarily has to interact with the Board Members, and he carries legal responsibility for what he does/advises on. In that respect he has to be independent..or risks both his reputation and probably his livelihood.

As for an enquiry, who’s asking for one? About what?

Number6 7th February 2019 20.12:49

[QUOTE=pagl;2228717]Its the motto of the WAFC board it seems[/QUOTE]

like Pryce Griffiths with his 78% vote on all matters?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.36:25.