Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th February 2019, 22.26:45   #163-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREX777 View Post
It’s hugely depressing. They all have good intentions and many of them are very able, but I have a feeling that they are, without meaning to, destroying the club. Pete Jones in particular seems to be living in some kind of la la land where he has become carried away with his ideological ego.
You contradict yourself saying they are very able but are destroying the club.
Old 8th February 2019, 22.34:07   #164-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Love it 😂
Posted via mobile theme
Whats the alternative then?

When would we get promotion?

Where would you get funding from?

Who would run the club?

What would you class as success?

How would you ensure we dont end up like Chester, Darlo, Stockport and others in a lower position?
Old 8th February 2019, 22.44:05   #165-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryOggy View Post
You contradict yourself saying they are very able but are destroying the club.
They are a joke and last laugh will be on them.
It is a fans owned club which is not being run as a fans owned club.
Surely people can see this.

Last edited by Rob Edwards; 8th February 2019 at 22.48:34..
Old 8th February 2019, 22.49:51   #166-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREX777 View Post
It’s hugely depressing. They all have good intentions and many of them are very able, but I have a feeling that they are, without meaning to, destroying the club. Pete Jones in particular seems to be living in some kind of la la land where he has become carried away with his ideological ego.
Can you explain that Pete Jones comment? What exactly has he allegedly done to get carried away? Im struggling to understand what the actua facts are versus your opinion?
Old 8th February 2019, 22.59:31   #167-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Free Wrexham Ledgend, Penley Red and Joblessred
They're too busy seeing what Joe Clarke and Andy Coughlin have for their tea to post on here
Old 8th February 2019, 23.03:09   #168-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
Whats the alternative then?

When would we get promotion?

Where would you get funding from?

Who would run the club?

What would you class as success?

How would you ensure we dont end up like Chester, Darlo, Stockport and others in a lower position?

Where have i mentioned alternatives? The laugh emoji is because his image was funny in a sarcastic way, stop wetting your knickers because some fans aren't in love with your leaders cock ups.

I said somewhere else even though I know it's fantasy, if a similar investment offer came in like at Salford they would be turned away mainly because after the 2 last crooked owners people like you think they are all crooks.

I've not said their is an alternative at the moment.

I've no problem with the job the board have done off the playing side or the hardwork they put in they should be commended for that, but also have had some past football fortune to help with that cup runs, player sell on fees, but what happens when the money runs out? We have no young players to sell on worth anything. What then back out with the begging bowls? Because the way the board have messed up since Ricketts, following on from Keates end of last season and now in secret giving the job to an inexperienced lad who's only experience as a manager was 3 yrs ago at a club 2 divisions lower and sacked after 5 defeats employed when we are 4points off top beggars belief. I will support him but I feels for him being thrown in at the deep end, so any losses will be arr well he's learning he's one of us a fantastic player's for us yrs ago.

As to your question...

When we would we get promotion? Have you been in a coma for 12yrs?

When the money is gone we have as much chance of going down as up, the clubs you mentioned thought it would never happen to them.

Anyway enough of this I will leave you to your worshipping.

All they had to do to calm the supporters was be honest not use spin and bull & own up to their mistakes, let's face it we have under the Trust had more managers than a prostitute has men in a month.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th February 2019, 23.18:13   #169-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Where have i mentioned alternatives? The laugh emoji is because his image was funny in a sarcastic way, stop wetting your knickers because some fans aren't in love with your leaders cock ups.

I said somewhere else even though I know it's fantasy, if a similar investment offer came in like at Salford they would be turned away mainly because after the 2 last crooked owners people like you think they are all crooks.

I've not said their is an alternative at the moment.

I've no problem with the job the board have done off the playing side or the hardwork they put in they should be commended for that, but also have had some past football fortune to help with that cup runs, player sell on fees, but what happens when the money runs out? We have no young players to sell on worth anything. What then back out with the begging bowls? Because the way the board have messed up since Ricketts, following on from Keates end of last season and now in secret giving the job to an inexperienced lad who's only experience as a manager was 3 yrs ago at a club 2 divisions lower and sacked after 5 defeats employed when we are 4points off top beggars belief. I will support him but I feels for him being thrown in at the deep end, so any losses will be arr well he's learning he's one of us a fantastic player's for us yrs ago.

As to your question...

When we would we get promotion? Have you been in a coma for 12yrs?

When the money is gone we have as much chance of going down as up, the clubs you mentioned thought it would never happen to them.

Anyway enough of this I will leave you to your worshipping.

All they had to do to calm the supporters was be honest not use spin and bull & own up to their mistakes, let's face it we have under the Trust had more managers than a prostitute has men in a month.
Posted via mobile theme
Bloody hell, where do i start with this mess
Old 8th February 2019, 23.24:27   #170-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the new ticketing process lets me sit

Sturgeon's law says 90% of everything is sh*t. That also applies to here, there are some fans with something intelligent to say but there are mostly just reactionaries either on the highest of highs or predicting the end.

This is true about every internet board. It comes with the territory. And for the record I'd probably put myself in the 90%.
Old 9th February 2019, 00.18:28   #171-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

This forum is like the majority of forums I suspect, from brief readings of others and prolonged viewing of a Villa forum, which is actually really well organised.

Ugolini is the person who sagged the board off, he's admitted as such in his postings. Maybe it's frustration at the whole situation but I don't think attacking a whole forum that's done a great amount for the club historically and presently was very helpful.

I took a year out from this place because it does have the ability to bring out the worst in yourself. Arguing with people day and night etc. It seemed, and still does, that the extreme ends of views will bleat on the loudest and just on repeat without any sort of real dialogue or discussion happening. There are really smart heads on both ends of things but they end up colliding everytime, rather than coming together.

I think there's a serious amount of dumb shit posted on here. Knee-jerks to a player hitting the post away from home in a match thread, absolute bile posted about managers, players, staff, going mental at not winning against fellow title chasers, pissing on what good we have on the pitch and not realising it to the other end of the scale that takes to defending everything, bigging shit things up when it just comes across as insulting your intelligence. As I've boringly spouted on and on over the years is that, I suspect, the truth lies somewhere in between.

People constantly ripping and tearing at everything come across as negative as hell and unable to see the good in most things. When we were top of the league it has read as moan, moan, moan, not just trying to improve on what we have when they don't seem to recognise what we do have.

Same with the overly defensive ones who will seemingly make an excuse for everything that doesn't go well. There's a reason or an excuse when in reality, it's just fluff and sometimes it's okay to point out flaws. There are genuine reasons why sometimes we can't compete but there are also times when things can't be excused.

I've seen it in the past at meetings when I've been a heavier 'happy clapper' if you'd like, people ask a question that doesn't sit right and the tables can get on your arse. Sometimes justified because there has been some utter tripe to be fair when it happens to genuine questions, opinions, ideas and concerns then is it any wonder people haven't wanted to come forward and ask a question with a mic in your grill with hundreds of people focused on just you?

There are tons of genuine, honest questions on here that could have been read and address at the meeting. There is/was a WST account on here, a thread could have been made to post serious, non-abusive questions and have them answered but it's not utilised.

I suspect many people who have posted concerns and have valid points may have been able to make it to the event but being able to address a board with losds of people focused on yourself isn't very easy to most, especially when there are plenty of things to ask. You ask more than 1 question and you'll look like a trouble maker.

I'm glad I returned to this forum, there are many things that rile me up on here but it's far better to discuss things than just lash out and right off such a usefull tool as a disgrace etc.

The Facebook group is genuinely a disgrace in the main though. An absolute car crash of a place.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.18:45.