RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   'Redpassion is a disgrace (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113403-redpassion-disgrace.html)

CRUMBS 8th February 2019 07.43:38

Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Any Bulletin Board or Fans Forum is the same where ever you go , RP in no way is unique , it takes minutes to look at other forums , I look on Deva chat and now Shrews site and boy it's no different .

LlayDragon 8th February 2019 07.54:42

I submit that RP has done, and continues to do, more for the club than the good old boy getting beered-up last night.

Phils-an-alki 8th February 2019 07.54:44

Back slapping and self preservation exercise completed last night. As predicted everything swept under the carpet ala the Mills fiasco. They are without doubt pissed on their own importance.
The person from the board who constantly monitors Red Passion is John Mills, used to post but no longer has the backbone to.

No one held to account.

No apologies over the complete farce of the last 6 weeks or so.

This posted by Junior Shabadoo on the live thread sums it up for me. They really do believe their own hype don't they.

[I]They’re not football novices...but they’ve overseen the rotting of the youth set up, reserves being abandoned, a revolving door of players and managers, done no due diligence on Mills, and jumped the gun on Lawrence to the point of making yet another swift change. And THEY’RE miffed at the suggestion they’re short of football knowledge. Jesus H Christ.[/I]

CRUMBS 8th February 2019 08.04:40

Anyone think Andy Cobra was a stooge , an online presence .

Phils-an-alki 8th February 2019 08.06:09

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2229191]Anyone think Andy Cobra was a stooge , an online presence .[/QUOTE]

Appears out of nowhere and attacks anyone who dares to speak out. Absolutely.

René Higuita 8th February 2019 08.19:42

Oh ivee had enough now anyway. The nodding dogs at the front getting talked to as if in primary school, lapping it all up just show how the board will always remain how it is now.

Wrexy 8th February 2019 08.22:38

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2229185]Back slapping and self preservation exercise completed last night. As predicted everything swept under the carpet ala the Mills fiasco. They are without doubt pissed on their own importance.
The person from the board who constantly monitors Red Passion is John Mills, used to post but no longer has the backbone to.

No one held to account.

No apologies over the complete farce of the last 6 weeks or so.

This posted by Junior Shabadoo on the live thread sums it up for me. They really do believe their own hype don't they.

[I]They’re not football novices...but they’ve overseen the rotting of the youth set up, reserves being abandoned, a revolving door of players and managers, done no due diligence on Mills, and jumped the gun on Lawrence to the point of making yet another swift change. And THEY’RE miffed at the suggestion they’re short of football knowledge. Jesus H Christ.[/I][/QUOTE]

Still in complete shock at some of the reports from last night's love-in.

The numbers 10, 11, 4, 2, 5, 17, 11, 8, 13, 10 signify our league positions in the Conference/National. That tells its own story about how successful the top table have been. Five seasons of failing to even make the play-offs.

moynkeepthefaith 8th February 2019 08.28:14

A crass statement that ignores the good work and predominantly fair comments made on here. I get plenty of stick for liking the model but nearly all of it is constructed in a way that has never offended me.
I believe that the current structure at our club is not terminally ill but is in need of surgery.
I suspect that some abuse some of the nonsense on here to highlight the pointlessness but that is too easy.
The fact people bother to post generally means they care. Most of us anyway ignore the lets form a splinter group or lets sack both boards type of comments.
Nobody has ever refused our money so why ignore our comments ?
I would like us to assemble a set of coherent and reasonable questions for the AGM.

Funny_Old_Game 8th February 2019 08.29:28

Same RP that effectively saved the club in 2011.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.24:08.