Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th February 2019, 09.17:41   #31-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Renť Higuita's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Question Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Why don't you stand for the board? That's the best way to change that sort of set up.
You know what i think i might.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.17:50   #32-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ugolini's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
I submit that RP has done, and continues to do, more for the club than the good old boy getting beered-up last night.
Who was the beered up old boy? Do you know me?
Old 8th February 2019, 09.18:40   #33-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Suppression of dissent. Fantastic.

I donít support Ad Hominem attacks on individual directors, but I think to question individual directors is completely fair game. Itís a voluntary role, you volunteered. With that doesnít just come thanks and sunshineís if you consistently make ridiculous decisions.

The facts of this are.

The WAFC board didnít inform the WST board (who represent the owners) of the Barrow situation, because the WST board are unable to keep anything to themselves. So they need to take some responsibility for that.

SH has for a long time been the most vocal, visible member of the WAFC board and gives the impression he owns the club, when in reality heís just another fan. This makes him therefore the most easily attacked member. At the same time, he needs to take some responsibility, if you canít take the heat etc.

The board have presided over some absolutely shocking decisions, giving Barrow a 2.5 year extension without a manager in place. Employing MN full stop, never mind on such a long contract. Then out of nowhere appoint a complete novice manager who failed in a league below us, on a 3.5 year contract. You gave the war chest to the outgoing manager, despite the fact he told you days in to his reign he didnít want the job anymore. Yet RP is the bad guy?

The board I fear has become an echo chamber for their own greatness. Anything that questions them is a ďdisgraceĒ. Welcome to socialist football.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.23:35   #34-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Its a shame us normal folk have been lumped in with the lunatics.

I would say he clearly hasnt seen such RP gold as "you shouldnt but you would" and "forward are get one in".
Old 8th February 2019, 09.30:54   #35-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

RP is a disgrace because it doesnt toe the party line.
The top reds on here moan about abuse given to the board yet they abuse anyone that criticises the board. Double standards or what!

Has RP served its purpose and is it really a tool for the good anymore and does it represent the real views. Yesterday saw the ranks close and the arse covering take place.
The usual voices rolled out yesterday and its all rosey again.

I dont really care anymore, let the board continue in the ivory tower and lets fk up another great chance of promotion. Does anyone really believe that 5 players for 4 months has cost us £200k. Dream on.

We will still be here in another 10 years being fed the same bull and spin but who really cares.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.39:52   #36-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name:





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

I thought you were a top red pagl?
__________________
Quote:
Also, recently at games Wrex has ignored children and stood talking with a 'couldn't care less attitude
Old 8th February 2019, 09.46:37   #37-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
RP is a disgrace because it doesnt toe the party line.
The top reds on here moan about abuse given to the board yet they abuse anyone that criticises the board. Double standards or what!

Has RP served its purpose and is it really a tool for the good anymore and does it represent the real views. Yesterday saw the ranks close and the arse covering take place.
The usual voices rolled out yesterday and its all rosey again.

I dont really care anymore, let the board continue in the ivory tower and lets fk up another great chance of promotion. Does anyone really believe that 5 players for 4 months has cost us £200k. Dream on.

We will still be here in another 10 years being fed the same bull and spin but who really cares.
PAGL - Sorry but I have to say that you mentioned earlier that the current model will never achieve promotion and yet under that model we have a 'great chance of promotion' I get confused. Surely you must agree that some of the unfolding events can hardly be blamed on individuals ? SR deciding to leave and GB having an apparent change of heart are human decisions beyond anyone other than the individual concerned.
Regarding the 200k I would just like it confirmed that the money has gone. It was certainly stated that it was provided.
It is a long way from Rosey - we have board resignations and fans fighting each other and without doubt a serious communication issue between management and rank and file supporters. To answer your last point though - I care as do many more.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.46:48   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

You know, I feel a T-shirt line coming...

"Red Passion. Proud to be Disgraceful".

"Red Passion. The Brain is out tonight".
Old 8th February 2019, 09.47:28   #39-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
Suppression of dissent. Fantastic.

I donít support Ad Hominem attacks on individual directors, but I think to question individual directors is completely fair game. Itís a voluntary role, you volunteered. With that doesnít just come thanks and sunshineís if you consistently make ridiculous decisions.

The facts of this are.

The WAFC board didnít inform the WST board (who represent the owners) of the Barrow situation, because the WST board are unable to keep anything to themselves. So they need to take some responsibility for that.

SH has for a long time been the most vocal, visible member of the WAFC board and gives the impression he owns the club, when in reality heís just another fan. This makes him therefore the most easily attacked member. At the same time, he needs to take some responsibility, if you canít take the heat etc.

The board have presided over some absolutely shocking decisions, giving Barrow a 2.5 year extension without a manager in place. Employing MN full stop, never mind on such a long contract. Then out of nowhere appoint a complete novice manager who failed in a league below us, on a 3.5 year contract. You gave the war chest to the outgoing manager, despite the fact he told you days in to his reign he didnít want the job anymore. Yet RP is the bad guy?

The board I fear has become an echo chamber for their own greatness. Anything that questions them is a ďdisgraceĒ. Welcome to socialist football.
Useful summary.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.47:34   #40-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: -
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
I didn't realise the person who raised it was on the board?
The phrase, 'if you can't stand the heat..........' readily springs to mind!
Likewise, the club are also very happy to accept the RP money when it is offered and some of our contributors do outstanding work for the club as well as being in here.

In the past RP contributors have sponsored players, matches (with others) and even helped Geoff Scott out when there has been no match ball sponsor.

Now if you want to link those who spout rubbish with the people who support the club financially and post on here, that's your prerogative but biting one of the hands that feeds you never works.
Iíve just checked back on who posted it, and see it was Rob who quoted Ďsome bloke on the micí, so may or may not have been a Board member.
I donít disagree with any of what you say about RPíS fundraising efforts, Iíve contributed myself in the past, as Iím sure some of the alleged Ďsingle brain cellí owners have.
Those who do spout rubbish on here are not excluded from contributing to fundraising initiatives. Nor are they exempt from criticism.
The expression, Ďif you canít take it........í also springs to mind.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.46:30.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12