Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th February 2019, 09.47:56   #41-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
You know, I feel a T-shirt line coming...

"Red Passion. Proud to be Disgraceful".

"Red Passion. The Brain is out tonight".
Red Passion - Cell sharing but not Criminal
Old 8th February 2019, 09.49:30   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Red Passion - Cell sharing but not Criminal


Wonder how much it costs to get one done up?

I can debut it with my banner which will state "The people behind me can't see"
Old 8th February 2019, 09.52:11   #43-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @fezbob





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

I find it weird that people blame a platform for anything. As has been rightly pointed out, a lot of money has been raised for the club over the years via RP and we wouldn't know half of what goes on without it. Yes, there are some who go OTT but it sounds like a deflection method to bat off some of the valid concerns raised on here.
__________________
Football Ė This good old leg hit game is now about to be revived in Wrexham
Old 8th February 2019, 09.55:15   #44-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: Jonatton Yeah?
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
Suppression of dissent. Fantastic.

I donít support Ad Hominem attacks on individual directors, but I think to question individual directors is completely fair game. Itís a voluntary role, you volunteered. With that doesnít just come thanks and sunshineís if you consistently make ridiculous decisions.

The facts of this are.

The WAFC board didnít inform the WST board (who represent the owners) of the Barrow situation, because the WST board are unable to keep anything to themselves. So they need to take some responsibility for that.

SH has for a long time been the most vocal, visible member of the WAFC board and gives the impression he owns the club, when in reality heís just another fan. This makes him therefore the most easily attacked member. At the same time, he needs to take some responsibility, if you canít take the heat etc.

The board have presided over some absolutely shocking decisions, giving Barrow a 2.5 year extension without a manager in place. Employing MN full stop, never mind on such a long contract. Then out of nowhere appoint a complete novice manager who failed in a league below us, on a 3.5 year contract. You gave the war chest to the outgoing manager, despite the fact he told you days in to his reign he didnít want the job anymore. Yet RP is the bad guy?

The board I fear has become an echo chamber for their own greatness. Anything that questions them is a ďdisgraceĒ. Welcome to socialist football.
Good post. I see it more as national socialist football: 'Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein FŁhrer'
Old 8th February 2019, 09.56:19   #45-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I find it weird that people blame a platform for anything. As has been rightly pointed out, a lot of money has been raised for the club over the years via RP and we wouldn't know half of what goes on without it. Yes, there are some who go OTT but it sounds like a deflection method to bat off some of the valid concerns raised on here.
Its fear of "People Power".

It has been shown in the past what can be organised via a platform such as this. No reason something couldn't be done that threatens Board Members places (via the proper routes, I hasten to add) eg. calls for elections etc.

Call something a "disgrace" and you try and discredit anything that might arise from this platform. However, you also run the risk of people wondering why its so disgraceful, popping on for a look, becoming interested and then joining any movement against the status quo!
Old 8th February 2019, 09.56:34   #46-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: Tony
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
Iíve just checked back on who posted it, and see it was Rob who quoted Ďsome bloke on the micí, so may or may not have been a Board member.
I donít disagree with any of what you say about RPíS fundraising efforts, Iíve contributed myself in the past, as Iím sure some of the alleged Ďsingle brain cellí owners have.
Those who do spout rubbish on here are not excluded from contributing to fundraising initiatives. Nor are they exempt from criticism.
The expression, Ďif you canít take it........í also springs to mind.
I was sat close to the old guy on the mike and he was not on the top table.
Old 8th February 2019, 10.00:38   #47-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: Ian
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
Suppression of dissent. Fantastic.

I donít support Ad Hominem attacks on individual directors, but I think to question individual directors is completely fair game. Itís a voluntary role, you volunteered. With that doesnít just come thanks and sunshineís if you consistently make ridiculous decisions.

The facts of this are.

The WAFC board didnít inform the WST board (who represent the owners) of the Barrow situation, because the WST board are unable to keep anything to themselves. So they need to take some responsibility for that.

SH has for a long time been the most vocal, visible member of the WAFC board and gives the impression he owns the club, when in reality heís just another fan. This makes him therefore the most easily attacked member. At the same time, he needs to take some responsibility, if you canít take the heat etc.

The board have presided over some absolutely shocking decisions, giving Barrow a 2.5 year extension without a manager in place. Employing MN full stop, never mind on such a long contract. Then out of nowhere appoint a complete novice manager who failed in a league below us, on a 3.5 year contract. You gave the war chest to the outgoing manager, despite the fact he told you days in to his reign he didnít want the job anymore. Yet RP is the bad guy?

The board I fear has become an echo chamber for their own greatness. Anything that questions them is a ďdisgraceĒ. Welcome to socialist football.
I quit when it appeared to take on the form of a self-serving cult. A shame as great work has been done in the past, but the failure to accept responsibility for any of the recent abject failings and instead blame others is telling.
Old 8th February 2019, 10.02:10   #48-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: -
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWREX View Post
I was sat close to the old guy on the mike and he was not on the top table.
Thanks for the clarification.
So he seems to have been a fellow fan, presumably a Member of WST, since it was a Members meeting, expressing his dissent about some fellow Wrexham fans......just like what Redpassion enables......
Old 8th February 2019, 10.07:44   #49-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Corner Flag's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Kirk St Morris
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
..and some on there share a brain' said one member at last night's meeting. I wonder how he knows. Could it be that he's a regular contributor on here?

I am sure most on here recognise the saying 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

He obviously doesn't look at some of his own postings on here and has also forgotten to look at the matchday programme and recognise that 'some on here' have sponsored three of the players this season.

It is easy to cast aspersions in an open forum when you're having a love in with your mates but you need to be very careful with the words used.

Perhaps the speaker will replace the necessary funds provided to the Commercial Dept to sponsor the 3 players with his half of his brain for next season.

I wonder why those on the top table last night are also contributors on here? In fact one of those on the top table was checking RP whilst the meeting was going on!! You only had to look at those on line during the meeting!

Now call me suspicious but you don't think the statement was meant to deflect the vitriol away from the Fans Facebook page do you? I'm hoping at least one of the admins will take him to task!

If you don't like what is put on here, don't read it!!:44 Simples.
Really ? just think where the supporters would be without RP reporting what is going on at the club that would otherwise be kept secret by the chosen few ?
I was there last night and the idiot making that statement clearly is a happy clapper head in the sand stooge.
I remember the importance of having RP to save our club a few years ago and as for those that think it's a minority of supporters who visit RP look at the numbers logged on at important times ..850 plus and then it crashes .
There is so much that is a disgrace at the moment that trying to attack RP is so wrong. Yes we have WUMs yes we have some Jester idiots on our message board but in the main RP represents those that care about the club and long may it continue and you can increase the number on RP sponsoring players to 4 as I sponsor one as well.

Last edited by Corner Flag; 8th February 2019 at 10.09:45..
Old 8th February 2019, 10.09:07   #50-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Right then. RP shouldn't bother sponsoring season, tell them to shove it. No more money should be raised seeing as they can afford to casually throw so much away on desperately trying to correct their own mistakes.

The spin and blaming everyone bar themselves absolutely stinks but I'm not surprised.

Self preservation is the main aim, everything and everyone else can go to hell.

I didn't believe the club board could survive what's been revealed this week but I underestimated the absolute lows that they would sink to to excuse their cock ups and deflect attention away from themselves.

I'll never rejoin the WST with this lot in charge.

The biggest thing is the divide its created between fans and also the relationship between club and fans is the lowest its been since Moss owned the club.

The #WeAreOneTeam that's being pedalled couldn't be further away from the truth of the situation now.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.10:41.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12