Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th February 2019, 08.43:38   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Any Bulletin Board or Fans Forum is the same where ever you go , RP in no way is unique , it takes minutes to look at other forums , I look on Deva chat and now Shrews site and boy it's no different .
Old 8th February 2019, 08.54:42   #11-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I submit that RP has done, and continues to do, more for the club than the good old boy getting beered-up last night.
Old 8th February 2019, 08.54:44   #12-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Back slapping and self preservation exercise completed last night. As predicted everything swept under the carpet ala the Mills fiasco. They are without doubt pissed on their own importance.
The person from the board who constantly monitors Red Passion is John Mills, used to post but no longer has the backbone to.

No one held to account.

No apologies over the complete farce of the last 6 weeks or so.

This posted by Junior Shabadoo on the live thread sums it up for me. They really do believe their own hype don't they.

They’re not football novices...but they’ve overseen the rotting of the youth set up, reserves being abandoned, a revolving door of players and managers, done no due diligence on Mills, and jumped the gun on Lawrence to the point of making yet another swift change. And THEY’RE miffed at the suggestion they’re short of football knowledge. Jesus H Christ.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.04:40   #13-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Anyone think Andy Cobra was a stooge , an online presence .
Old 8th February 2019, 09.06:09   #14-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
Anyone think Andy Cobra was a stooge , an online presence .
Appears out of nowhere and attacks anyone who dares to speak out. Absolutely.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.19:42   #15-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Oh ivee had enough now anyway. The nodding dogs at the front getting talked to as if in primary school, lapping it all up just show how the board will always remain how it is now.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.22:38   #16-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Back slapping and self preservation exercise completed last night. As predicted everything swept under the carpet ala the Mills fiasco. They are without doubt pissed on their own importance.
The person from the board who constantly monitors Red Passion is John Mills, used to post but no longer has the backbone to.

No one held to account.

No apologies over the complete farce of the last 6 weeks or so.

This posted by Junior Shabadoo on the live thread sums it up for me. They really do believe their own hype don't they.

They’re not football novices...but they’ve overseen the rotting of the youth set up, reserves being abandoned, a revolving door of players and managers, done no due diligence on Mills, and jumped the gun on Lawrence to the point of making yet another swift change. And THEY’RE miffed at the suggestion they’re short of football knowledge. Jesus H Christ.
Still in complete shock at some of the reports from last night's love-in.

The numbers 10, 11, 4, 2, 5, 17, 11, 8, 13, 10 signify our league positions in the Conference/National. That tells its own story about how successful the top table have been. Five seasons of failing to even make the play-offs.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.28:14   #17-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

A crass statement that ignores the good work and predominantly fair comments made on here. I get plenty of stick for liking the model but nearly all of it is constructed in a way that has never offended me.
I believe that the current structure at our club is not terminally ill but is in need of surgery.
I suspect that some abuse some of the nonsense on here to highlight the pointlessness but that is too easy.
The fact people bother to post generally means they care. Most of us anyway ignore the lets form a splinter group or lets sack both boards type of comments.
Nobody has ever refused our money so why ignore our comments ?
I would like us to assemble a set of coherent and reasonable questions for the AGM.
Old 8th February 2019, 09.29:28   #18-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Same RP that effectively saved the club in 2011.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.55:03.