RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   'Redpassion is a disgrace (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113403-redpassion-disgrace.html)

Ddraigoch 8th February 2019 08.08:02

'Redpassion is a disgrace

..and some on there share a brain' said one member at last night's meeting. I wonder how he knows. Could it be that he's a regular contributor on here?

I am sure most on here recognise the saying 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

He obviously doesn't look at some of his own postings on here and has also forgotten to look at the matchday programme and recognise that 'some on here' have sponsored three of the players this season.

It is easy to cast aspersions in an open forum when you're having a love in with your mates but you need to be very careful with the words used.

Perhaps the speaker will replace the necessary funds provided to the Commercial Dept to sponsor the 3 players with his half of his brain for next season.

I wonder why those on the top table last night are also contributors on here? In fact one of those on the top table was checking RP whilst the meeting was going on!! You only had to look at those on line during the meeting!

Now call me suspicious but you don't think the statement was meant to deflect the vitriol away from the Fans Facebook page do you? I'm hoping at least one of the admins will take him to task!

If you don't like what is put on here, don't read it!!:44 Simples.

harrypothead 8th February 2019 08.24:22

Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

It's true though. Some posts on here are really good and I enjoy reading them. But most of it is just people moaning. I'm actually thinking the scum up the road are posting on here pretending to be Wrexham fans a lot of the time.

I don't come on here as much as I used to, I don't believe there are other fans in the world that moan and bitch about people as much as our fans do. I'll probably get shot down for this, but if you want by what has been posted on this site recently you can t really argue with me. Also the things that get writes about Spencer is a form of cyber bullying. It's a disgrace!

There you go I've said it, and no I won't be coming back to argue with anyone that disagrees with me. Lol.

ozzy red 8th February 2019 08.27:40

I am concluding that RP is a simple reflection of British society generally
The masses have obtained access to social media and everyone is an expert
You end up with a soccer club run by people who think they know best but don’t and a country that thinks it knows best but doesn’t
Read Brexit debacle
FFS I used to respect Britain and Wrexham FC
Now I’m very disillusioned by both !

Jaded 8th February 2019 08.28:36

He was probably referring to threads like the one of yours about the board needing to take a long hard look at themselves.

[url]http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111627-we-need-change.html[/url]

Legends of '78 8th February 2019 08.29:05

We know RP is a Shambles, but it's our Shambles

Arsesix 8th February 2019 08.31:04

A noisy minority..

EnglishRed 8th February 2019 08.32:46

I think it's a pretty commonly held view. It's the nature of Internet forums though, a sounding board for personal opinion. Outside of the contributors people don't have to like it!

I'm a bit sad so often read other clubs message boards (I don't really post on them, I'm not that sad) and RP is not unique, if you go on any forum of a comparable size you see the same sort of stuff that gets posted on here.

Red_Jackoisback 8th February 2019 08.39:25

I was thinking the same.

I originally came on RP when Moss was in power and advocated we have him the WST war chest. I was quickly persuaded by RP posters that this was stupid and we had a mass enemy called Moss who had a completely different agenda to the fans.

These days it’s just fans with perhaps different political agendas. Last night I expected at least one of the vitriolic posters to attend the meeting and ask the questions they do on here. But no. Not one.

So how important is it. Alternative owners. New fan group.

It’s all just politics and spin. Yes RP poster spin.

At least a core of fans turned out to support our new manager who has joined the madhouse club.

Everything else seems quite petty and moaney on here.

Blah blah I can’t be arsed travelling 10 miles to go to the meeting. No you really just can’t be arsed can you. Stuck to your keyboard.

Alan Attack 8th February 2019 08.42:33

It has more good than bad.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.56:04.