RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team v D & R (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113405-team-v-d-r.html)

benwilliams 8th February 2019 11.20:27

Re: Team v D & R

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2229275]drop our best player ???[/QUOTE]

Best based on what though? Work rate absolutely but what about goals and assists?

Quay Red 8th February 2019 11.22:03

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2229288]Has to really as they can't be any worse than some of the performances we've seen up front.

No idea what BH will go with on the weekend[COLOR="Red"] but with Darlington still lurking [/COLOR]about I don't think we will see much change so more than likely it will be same as the other week.[/QUOTE]

Carl's role was explained last night. He basically coaches under direction from the manager. He may have ideas of his own but the tactics and set up is down to the "Boss".

OneLoveWrexham 8th February 2019 11.31:07

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2229275]drop our best player ???[/QUOTE]
Best player? Lol he’s a striker who hasn’t looked like even getting close to scoring a goal in months, this is the biggest problem on here lauding players around who achieve nothing.

Superunknown 8th February 2019 12.03:19

Lainton

Carrington
Pearson
Lawlor
Jennings

Rutherford
Walker
Summerfield

Grant
Oswell
Tollitt

WhiteKSE 8th February 2019 12.05:00

Lainton

Roberts
Lawlor
Pearson
Jennings

Walker
Young

Tollitt
Grant
Rutherford

Oswell

wrexhamforever16 8th February 2019 12.09:15

Stockton over Oswell for me. Oswell looked unfit to me against Maidenhead when he came on. I'd not mind starting Holroyd either.

thedischunter96 8th February 2019 12.40:10

I'd say BH has got to start playing the players GB signed. I'd be inclined to give Fondop and Holroyd a go tomorrow.

moynkeepthefaith 8th February 2019 12.54:17

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2229380]I'd say BH has got to start playing the players GB signed. I'd be inclined to give Fondop and Holroyd a go tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

cant reconcile that statement - if he starts playing the signings from GB how can you also play Fondop and Holroyd or do I misunderstand ?

I would like to See Oswell start - actually same side as superunknown

RED2309 8th February 2019 13.26:11

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2229320]Carl's role was explained last night. He basically coaches under direction from the manager. He may have ideas of his own but the tactics and set up is down to the "Boss".[/QUOTE]

Glad that was cleared up as he was looking like the common denominator in Keates/Ricketts/Barrow formations.

Yosser mentioned the 4 4 2 lop sided system Flynn used at Wrexham last night and playing players in their best positions.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.11:44.