RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team v D & R (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113405-team-v-d-r.html)

Red_Jackoisback 8th February 2019 15.00:15

Re: Team v D & R

Lop sided????

pagl 8th February 2019 15.04:45

[QUOTE=RED2309;2229408]Glad that was cleared up as he was looking like the common denominator in Keates/Ricketts/Barrow formations.

Yosser mentioned the 4 4 2 lop sided system Flynn used at Wrexham last night and playing players in their best positions.[/QUOTE]

It will never catch on. Playing players in their best positions bah humbug.

Seriously though I hope BH goes with a 442 formation and 433 can then always be plan B. I assume by lop sided you mean that either LM or RM can push forward and create an overlap. A bit like King Connelly did :)

John Neals Dynasty 8th February 2019 15.31:41

[QUOTE=Red_Jackoisback;2229239]Just realised I didn’t put Roberts on the bench![/QUOTE]

Or Dibble
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Red_Jackoisback 8th February 2019 15.48:48

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2229426]Or Dibble
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I know and caved under the pressure of team selection. Never make a footy manager

Quay Red 8th February 2019 15.52:49

[QUOTE=pagl;2229417]It will never catch on. Playing players in their best positions bah humbug.

Seriously though I hope BH goes with a 442 formation and 433 can then always be plan B. I assume by lop sided you mean that either LM or RM can push forward and create an overlap. A bit like King Connelly did :)[/QUOTE]

That's better. We're getting back to the real business. Football.
I think you've posted it like BH implied.

Ddraigoch 8th February 2019 16.45:05

[B]Lainton[/B] Dibble

[I]Roberts[/I] [B]Carrington[/B] [B]Pearson[/B] Manny Smith [B]Lawlor[/B] [I]Kennedy[/I] Tharme [B]Jennings

[/B]
[B]Rutherford Wright Young [/B] [I]Deverdics[/I] Summerfield

[B]Beavon [/B]Oswell [I]Stockton[/I] [B]Fondop[/B][I] Holroyd[/I] [B]Grant[/B]

davewilli 8th February 2019 17.15:03

I don't think there will be wholesale changes from the team who beat Maidenhead, dependant on Roberts & Summerfield's fitness and finding places on the bench for Tollit & Stockton. I imagine it's been a difficult week for the players to stay focussed so tomorrow is all about getting the 3 points. Plenty of time for BH to put his stamp on the team.

krux 8th February 2019 18.28:28

Lainton
Roberts Pearson lawlor Jennings

Walker young ruthers

Beavon OSWELL TOLLITT
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

draigwrecsam 8th February 2019 19.13:24

Is it worth playing Tollitt?

If his loan is not likely to be extended then, no, he is only available for 2 more games. He's played 182 minutes in 6 games - all sub appearances.

If his loan is likely to be extended then, yes, I see a need for him to get match
fitness asap.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.49:40.