RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team v D & R (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113405-team-v-d-r.html)

Red Light 8th February 2019 20.44:38

Re: Team v D & R

I don't care how long Tollitt is here for (well, I hope he remains for the season) but if his selection tomorrow improves the team and gives us some much needed pace and creativity then yes - get him on the team sheet.

I also wonder if Fondop will return in some form - appeared to be totally frozen out by Barrow - whatever people make of him he has some physicality and seems to make strange things happen. Much will depend on how we set up - BH stated he wants his team to attack and entertain and seems to want to rectify matters in the final third - hope we try something different as what we have so far witnessed is simply not getting us enough goals.

borntobered 8th February 2019 20.51:16

I'm not sure tollitt could sign for any more than another month, as he's been here for 2 month long loans (which can't now be extended to a long term 93 day loan) i might be wrong though

pagl 9th February 2019 06.57:57

Going to be an interesting squad today thats for sure. Maybe a bit more attack minded?

Dodgy weather and its 50/50 I can make it atm.

dixienormous 9th February 2019 07.10:00

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2229325]Best player? Lol he’s a striker who hasn’t looked like even getting close to scoring a goal in months, this is the biggest problem on here lauding players around who achieve nothing.[/QUOTE]

Yes

CRUMBS 9th February 2019 07.21:34

Surely Tollitt has to play in order to find out if he is worth keeping another month , potentially a match winner . If he doesn't play he won't want to stay .

basdragon 9th February 2019 08.02:38

BH has been here two days, so if there aren't too many changes in personnel and style I wouldn't be that surprised.

But liking the look of some of the teams being suggested on here. Liking even more that there are some decent options

OneLoveWrexham 9th February 2019 09.13:27

I am expecting big changes, if I was a new manager coming in you just have to look at facts and figures of each individual to see what’s occurring. I can see us going back to a 4-4-2 with Tollitt starting and Oswell and Stockton as atleast stats show they can and have scored goals.

TaidTom 9th February 2019 09.18:22

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2229673]I am expecting big changes, if I was a new manager coming in you just have to look at facts and figures of each individual to see what’s occurring. I can see us going back to a 4-4-2 with Tollitt starting and Oswell and Stockton as atleast stats show they can and have scored goals.[/QUOTE]

Though BH has said he feels so lucky to be coming into team only 4 points from the top and in such a great position to win promotion. We're not doing that bad this season, so I wouldn't expect wholesale changes.

OneLoveWrexham 9th February 2019 09.25:31

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2229679]Though BH has said he feels so lucky to be coming into team only 4 points from the top and in such a great position to win promotion. We're not doing that bad this season, so I wouldn't expect wholesale changes.[/QUOTE]
He has already said he doesn’t like how structured we’re, our midfield is a massive weak point and I can’t see going back to basics with 4-4-2 being that drastic in the grand scheme of things. Scoring goals has been a massive problem, 1 goal is 6 is embarrassing for a club of our side so he’ll make changes whether that being personnel or formation to hit the ground running as he needs too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.12:32.