RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

rob0916 9th February 2019 20.39:30

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

In the youtube interview Hughes say that Oswell wasn't in the squad due to tactical reasons. I would have thought we have more to gain from Oswell in the long term than Stockton and after seeing him play today I'd be surprised if he started next Saturday.

Back of the Kop 9th February 2019 20.45:08

Seems we've blown the January budget on 2 cart horses in Oswell and Stockton.

Why do we do this every single January ?

rob0916 9th February 2019 20.51:28

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2230083]Seems we've blown the January budget on 2 cart horses in Oswell and Stockton.

Why do we do this every single January ?[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Oswell was Ricketts's main target so you can't gripe at that but Stockton is a puzzler. He doesn't have a history of scoring goals and we already know that proven goalscorers who come here turn into pumpkins so to not even be one to begin with isn't a great sign!

Back of the Kop 9th February 2019 20.53:13

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230085]To be fair, Oswell was Ricketts's main target so you can't gripe at that but Stockton is a puzzler. He doesn't have a history of scoring goals and we already know that proven goalscorers who come here turn into pumpkins so to not even be one to begin with isn't a great sign![/QUOTE]

Ah well, we are 14 one nil wins from the title !!!

stevewxm 9th February 2019 21.21:14

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2230086]Ah well, we are 14 one nil wins from the title !!![/QUOTE]

Said exactly the same myself

Bobby_Shinton 9th February 2019 21.55:08

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2230070]Card for us for sure for walker[/QUOTE]

Yes - Walker booked for attempted trip in first half which the attacker did well to ride, but the ref hadn't forgot when the move had broken down and up went the yellow card, which was probably deserved, to be fair.

Bobby_Shinton 9th February 2019 21.56:36

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2230073]Stockton must be amazing in training.I suppose he might be still not fully fit.[/QUOTE]

Stockton showed a few nice touches, but that was about it, making little impact as far as I could see. Oswell impressed me more when he came on in the last home game.

billybersham 9th February 2019 21.57:36

[QUOTE=9478geoff;2230057]i defo like Bevs and i think he could be a top candidate for player of the season , but in his mid 30s he is always getting sub'd half way into the 2nd half , i was so pleased he came on when he did today 30 odd mins to go fresh legs at that point full of running when the ops are tiring he run Daggers ragged they could'nt handle him defo an impact player and good on the new manager recognising his strengths and limitations and he scored the winner , good game good win against a form side great substitutions at a good time great 3 points , good decision making from Yosser, hope he gets it right for the next game and makes the neccessary improvments , Dagger keeper was really good some great saves , we could ave had a few today but for some glaring miss'es aswell , COYRs[/QUOTE]

Have we got any better strikers than Beavon to start and sorry the answer would be No,also Dagenham were not a form team over the last 6 games they are bottom five,

John Neals Dynasty 9th February 2019 22.24:14

[QUOTE=billybersham;2230103]Have we got any better strikers than Beavon to start and sorry the answer would be No,also Dagenham were not a form team over the last 6 games they are bottom five,[/QUOTE]

Dagenham were atrocious but first half we caused our own problems, infact like 11 players who met for the first time. Pearson and Lawlor Kept us going, but our main problem was still there first half passing sideways especially Pearson and Lawlor because the midfield didn't look for space and were awful and when one did get it they launched it forward, Tollet first half showed why he hasn't been playing terrible control and passing just pace, 2nd half he was much improved but looked out on his feet with 20mins to go and I would of thought Holroyd would of come in for him.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.21:42.