RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

NottsRed 10th February 2019 09.43:16

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

[QUOTE=Willywill;2230183]He “expects the midfield to come up with some goals”. Nice thought, but Akil Wright had four straightforward chances yesterday and he fluffed all of them. Bryan Hughes was a midfielder who scored vital goals - is he thinking that our midfield can play (and score) like him?[/QUOTE]

He needs one or two loan midfielders simple as. I would hope he will be aloud to act quickly on this.

Also re Stockton looks like the Tranmere fan who was on here when we signed him was true in what he said.

Wonder what Oswell is thinking today after leaving Morcambe to come here??

Poethlyn 10th February 2019 09.55:14

What do Stockton and Grant add to the team. Fondop would be better than Stockton and Rutherford offers more than Grant.

How much have wasted on these two.

The signing in January should make the team better, can't see these 2 doing this

COYR

draig arian 10th February 2019 10.28:15

[QUOTE=StaffordshireRed;2229935]One of the in form teams in the league. Great result, 2 points off top which 100% of fans would have taken at the start of the season. Let's get behind the boys for the run in..it could make all the different.

Come on you frustating, inconsistent, lovely town x[/QUOTE]

Short and sweet. Brilliant.

ABd 10th February 2019 11.10:32

[QUOTE=Willywill;2230183]He “expects the midfield to come up with some goals”. Nice thought, but Akil Wright had four straightforward chances yesterday and he fluffed all of them. Bryan Hughes was a midfielder who scored vital goals - is he thinking that our midfield can play (and score) like him?[/QUOTE]

If Walker had been in those positions Wright found himself in, he surely would have scored a few. He's miles better technically (remember his goal against Salford) and I think he is a bit wasted in the holding role.

We could play Summerfield or even Carrington in the holding role and have Walker and Young in front.

Bushfield Stand 10th February 2019 11.26:07

[QUOTE=dagg;2230063]Disappointed with the attendance 5.366, just over 1,000 were there for the Grassroots youth football.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shocking really that we yet again have the biggest crowd of the day in the league, and it's only more or less the same as six of the other games totalled together. :confused:

Colonel D 10th February 2019 15.02:38

[QUOTE=ABd;2230234]If Walker had been in those positions Wright found himself in, he surely would have scored a few. He's miles better technically (remember his goal against Salford) and I think he is a bit wasted in the holding role.

We could play Summerfield or even Carrington in the holding role and have Walker and Young in front.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this ,but could Wright play the holding role , because there is a player in there somewhere.
Another option in a diamond is to play Beavon in the forward point and Young and Rutherford wide.
I haven’t given up on Fondop yet !

Phils-an-alki 11th February 2019 08.38:05

[QUOTE=ABd;2230234]If Walker had been in those positions Wright found himself in, he surely would have scored a few. He's miles better technically (remember his goal against Salford) and I think he is a bit wasted in the holding role.

We could play Summerfield [B]or even Carrington[/B] in the holding role and have Walker and Young in front.[/QUOTE]

Only if you're completely mental.

pagl 11th February 2019 08.40:27

BH has stated everyone will have a part to play even Oswell, Deverdics, Kennedy but misses out Fondop. Does he exist anymore? :)

Rhys's Daddy 11th February 2019 09.03:09

Hey it was BH first game and we won - even better others dropped points

Not bad start

Back of the Kop 11th February 2019 09.16:40

[QUOTE=dagg;2230063]Disappointed with the attendance 5.366, just over 1,000 were there for the Grassroots youth football.[/QUOTE]

You must still be sh**ing yellow.

I think we got around that for Sheffield Wednesday at home in League 1 in early 00's

Going further back into the 80's it was normal to have 1500 at home in League 2 (Division 4 back then)

Believe me, crowds this season are amazing

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.10:31.