RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

Quay Red 11th February 2019 13.26:08

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2230552]Why leave out a new player , he's hardly had a chance , it must knock him back a bit after signing , you would think Oswell would be the man in the box to finish .[/QUOTE]

Why not give Bryan Hughes half a chance to make his own mind up.
He needs a few weeks to get to grips with the team and develop the way he wants us to play but he isn't daft enough to make wholesale changes to fit all the new signings in at once.

CRUMBS 11th February 2019 13.36:10

Oh dear not allowed an opinion now then am i , what do you think everybody else does on here , touchy git . Grow up it ain't your club you know .

Phils-an-alki 11th February 2019 14.03:00

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2230557]Oh dear not allowed an opinion now then am i , what do you think everybody else does on here , touchy git . Grow up it ain't your club you know .[/QUOTE]

I think what QR was saying that as BH has only been in charge for a few days he needs time to work out his best team etc. Hopefully he will give Oswell a chance like he gave Stockton a chance on Saturday which he failed miserably to take.
In three or four games we'll have a much better idea of who he does and doesn't rate.

Personally I'd give Fondop another chance. Lord knows what he did to get frozen out the way he did.

KingBuxton_Forever red 11th February 2019 14.12:43

Fondop actually had a really good record for us. Based on what we know of Stockton so far is he any worse?

JonWrexhamfc 11th February 2019 14.30:37

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2230567]Fondop actually had a really good record for us. Based on what we know of Stockton so far is he any worse?[/QUOTE]

5 goals in 23 appearances is hardly inspiring. Granted, probably half of those were off the bench. We could do with Oswell fit and ready asap.

MFT more of a nuiscance than Stockton, though.

redone 11th February 2019 14.32:22

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2230552]Why leave out a new player , he's hardly had a chance , it must knock him back a bit after signing , you would think Oswell would be the man in the box to finish .[/QUOTE]

agreed

Quay Red 11th February 2019 14.57:35

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2230557]Oh dear not allowed an opinion now then am i , what do you think everybody else does on here , touchy git . Grow up it ain't your club you know .[/QUOTE]

Very sad that you can't read my post as it was intended.
There were a lot of players missing from the squad last Saturday. Not everyone can play and Bryan Hughes has hardly had a chance to assess them all. The changes made were probably down to the rest of the management team. Tollit in for the departed Pyke and Perm 1 from 3 or 4 for the second place. Stockton got the nod last Saturday and appeared anonymous.

pagl 11th February 2019 15.06:16

Fondop must have said something to be frozen out.
I dont understand why he hasnt gone out on loan.

Stockton is no better than Fondop and too early to know if Oswell is either.
Tollit gives the team something extra but as yet none of the others do.

Lets hope BH can shuffle well :)

KingBuxton_Forever red 11th February 2019 15.12:37

[QUOTE=pagl;2230591]Fondop must have said something to be frozen out.
I dont understand why he hasnt gone out on loan.

Stockton is no better than Fondop and too early to know if Oswell is either.
Tollit gives the team something extra but as yet none of the others do.

Lets hope BH can shuffle well :)[/QUOTE]

I suspect you are right, Fondop have done or said something. Although surely that is now a clean slate with Hughes coming in?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.07:26.