RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

pagl 11th February 2019 15.19:35

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2230592]I suspect you are right, Fondop have done or said something. Although surely that is now a clean slate with Hughes coming in?[/QUOTE]

Unless he is being advised to the contrary.
He didnt mention Fondop in his comments but did others.

There is something not quite right.

John Neals Dynasty 11th February 2019 15.32:52

I suspect the team on Saturday would of been picked by Darlington and Jussi in the main or advised Hughes who to play, he can't of made his mind up in 2 days seeing them train, from what I seen of Stockton and it was the first time I've seen him play or should I say stand about I would send him back and try and extend Tollets loan until the end of the season. He is raw makes lots of wrong decisions but has the confidence and pace to run at defenders. He looks very unfit understandably when he hasn't played much. So he will be a good threat the fitter he gets.

Oswell looked like he could come good he put himself about in the short spell he had coming on last time we played and like Tollet won't get fitter and sharper not playing as we have no reserves.

But I think a few are getting carried away after another 1-0 win it so easily could of been a draw because our poor finishing, even the goal was a scramble
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ooh aah Paskin 11th February 2019 16.01:55

Can we actually extend Tollitt's loan until the end of the season now after two month long loans? I was under the impression that once that happens you can only do another month long loan...unless I'm wrong and it was never like that or it has changed!

LlayDragon 11th February 2019 20.57:48

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2230615]Can we actually extend Tollitt's loan until the end of the season now after two month long loans? I was under the impression that once that happens you can only do another month long loan...unless I'm wrong and it was never like that or it has changed![/QUOTE]

We can have him for another month and that's it.

IMO we should have done a half-season loan in January. However considering what's been going on and Pyke going back I can see why Tranmere would have been reluctant.

pjwales 11th February 2019 23.24:53

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2230601]I suspect the team on Saturday would of been picked by Darlington and Jussi in the main or advised Hughes who to play, he can't of made his mind up in 2 days seeing them train, from what I seen of Stockton and it was the first time I've seen him play or should I say stand about I would send him back and try and extend Tollets loan until the end of the season. He is raw makes lots of wrong decisions but has the confidence and pace to run at defenders. He looks very unfit understandably when he hasn't played much. So he will be a good threat the fitter he gets.

Oswell looked like he could come good he put himself about in the short spell he had coming on last time we played and like Tollet won't get fitter and sharper not playing as we have no reserves.

But I think a few are getting carried away after another 1-0 win it so easily could of been a draw because our poor finishing, even the goal was a scramble
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]
How can you say our goal was a scrambled one,the ball from Jennigs was cracking pass and Young got on the end of it and the keeper made a great save but could only palm it out where Beavon whacked it in,hardly scrambled was it

EnglishRed 11th February 2019 23.28:27

[QUOTE=pjwales;2230704]How can you say our goal was a scrambled one,the ball from Jennigs was cracking pass and Young got on the end of it and the keeper made a great save but could only palm it out where Beavon whacked it in,hardly scrambled was it[/QUOTE]

I agree, that was a good goal. Excellent cross, Young did well to get the shot on target, a good save and fell nicely for Beavon who finished with aplomb.

Why can't some people give the team any credit for anything? You'll start hearing the "We're in a false position" line being trotted out soon, usually said by the same people who say "the table doesn't lie" when we have been in poor league positions.

I wasn't at the game but it seemed from the radio and the highlights that we had plenty of opportunities to put the game beyond them, and Lainton wasn't really troubled.

moynkeepthefaith 12th February 2019 06.20:49

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2230705]I agree, that was a good goal. Excellent cross, Young did well to get the shot on target, a good save and fell nicely for Beavon who finished with aplomb.

Why can't some people give the team any credit for anything? You'll start hearing the "We're in a false position" line being trotted out soon, usually said by the same people who say "the table doesn't lie" when we have been in poor league positions.

I wasn't at the game but it seemed from the radio and the highlights that we had plenty of opportunities to put the game beyond them, and Lainton wasn't really troubled.[/QUOTE]

You weren’t at the game but you sum it up well. Second half we mullered them. Goal was well made and well taken.

pagl 12th February 2019 06.31:08

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2230713]You weren’t at the game but you sum it up well. Second half we mullered them. Goal was well made and well taken.[/QUOTE]

The goal was a combination of 3 good things.
Firstly Jennings ball, low and across the 6 yard box behind the defenders, then Youngs positioning at the back post to get in the first shot and finally Beavon being where a good striker should be.

If only we could get similar crosses from the right or other players.
All this lofting aimless high balls isnt creative.

Attacking the back post at corners, FKs and crosses will result in more chances.
Not many players are good enough to do this.

Make sure one if the front 3 attacks the 6 yard box when the ball goes in.

Basics, basics, basics.

wxmdoug 12th February 2019 10.54:17

[QUOTE=pagl;2230714]The goal was a combination of 3 good things.
Firstly Jennings ball, low and across the 6 yard box behind the defenders, then Youngs positioning at the back post to get in the first shot and finally Beavon being where a good striker should be.

If only we could get similar crosses from the right or other players.
All this lofting aimless high balls isnt creative.

Attacking the back post at corners, FKs and crosses will result in more chances.
Not many players are good enough to do this.

Make sure one if the front 3 attacks the 6 yard box when the ball goes in.

Basics, basics, basics.[/QUOTE]

i think weve found our assistant manager

for yozzer,

come on pagl you get my vote

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.47:08.