RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

corwenred 9th February 2019 18.26:29

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

Incredibly frustrating first gakf, second half was better. The main thing today was getting the win however it came about, and in the end we probably should have won by a couple of more goals.

moynkeepthefaith 9th February 2019 18.29:43

[QUOTE=chef1;2229981]Man of the match for me was Jennings was trying get forward all match .1st half was pretty poor second half once subs came on we did excellent .[/QUOTE]

Also my mom although beavon and Rutherford changed the game.
Akil was getting into good places and should have scored 2 minimum.
First half very hard work but it’s 3 points and BH has work to do but we’re in the mix. Wonder if Salford Passion is calling for wholesale changes ?

davewilli 9th February 2019 18.31:06

[QUOTE=Gaz Wxm;2229959]he came on at the right time, I don't think he has the energy for a full game in him any more, but he showed class and composure when he came on and caused no end of problems for a tiring defence....

Oh dear Akil ..... one to forget[/QUOTE]

The positive is we created some chances and Akil was in there getting on the end of things. A couple were harder to miss but that's how it goes sometimes.

corwenred 9th February 2019 18.32:33

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2230003]Also my mom although beavon and Rutherford changed the game.
First half very hard work but it’s 3 points and BH has work to do but we’re in the mix. Wonder if Salford Passion is calling for wholesale changes ?[/QUOTE]

Jennings was my MOTM, it's concerning how much more effective the left wing of Jennings/Tollit is compared to the right with Roberts/Grant/Rutherford.

Akil Wright is such a strange one, he breaks up play well, can drive forward with strength/pace, and pops up in the right places to score. Problem is the two things at the ends of his legs.

rob0916 9th February 2019 18.32:50

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2230003]Also my mom although beavon and Rutherford changed the game.
First half very hard work but it’s 3 points and BH has work to do but we’re in the mix. Wonder if Salford Passion is calling for wholesale changes ?[/QUOTE]

They haven't had three first team managers this season, maybe that's where they're going wrong.

davewilli 9th February 2019 18.37:08

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230007]They haven't had three first team managers this season, maybe that's where they're going wrong.[/QUOTE]

No ambishun from the board and Alexander has lost the changing room .

DoomandGloom 9th February 2019 18.41:45

Pretty sure Salford could do with a CEO with footballing experience.

welshian 9th February 2019 18.43:03

Good to get the win, hopefully we can keep on picking up points and stay in the mix. We're never going to score many in seems.

davewilli 9th February 2019 18.48:08

[QUOTE=corwenred;2230006]Jennings was my MOTM, it's concerning how much more effective the left wing of Jennings/Tollit is compared to the right with Roberts/Grant/Rutherford.

Akil Wright is such a strange one, he breaks up play well, can drive forward with strength/pace, and pops up in the right places to score. Problem is the two things at the ends of his legs.[/QUOTE]
Yosser would have loved those chances.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.53:40.