RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

rob0916 9th February 2019 17.32:50

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2230003]Also my mom although beavon and Rutherford changed the game.
Akil was getting into good places and should have scored 2 minimum.
First half very hard work but it’s 3 points and BH has work to do but we’re in the mix. Wonder if Salford Passion is calling for wholesale changes ?[/QUOTE]

They haven't had three first team managers this season, maybe that's where they're going wrong.

davewilli 9th February 2019 17.37:08

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230007]They haven't had three first team managers this season, maybe that's where they're going wrong.[/QUOTE]

No ambishun from the board and Alexander has lost the changing room .

DoomandGloom 9th February 2019 17.41:45

Pretty sure Salford could do with a CEO with footballing experience.

welshian 9th February 2019 17.43:03

Good to get the win, hopefully we can keep on picking up points and stay in the mix. We're never going to score many in seems.

davewilli 9th February 2019 17.48:08

[QUOTE=corwenred;2230006]Jennings was my MOTM, it's concerning how much more effective the left wing of Jennings/Tollit is compared to the right with Roberts/Grant/Rutherford.

Akil Wright is such a strange one, he breaks up play well, can drive forward with strength/pace, and pops up in the right places to score. Problem is the two things at the ends of his legs.[/QUOTE]
Yosser would have loved those chances.

marathonplny 9th February 2019 17.48:56

The league is there for the taking
We need to put a good run together
Last two games is a good start

rob0916 9th February 2019 17.49:35

So we win a game and now the happy clappers are back to take the piss out of people who had genuine concerns with how the club is being run. Can't say I'm surprised.

EnglishRed 9th February 2019 17.49:43

[QUOTE=davewilli;2230015]Yosser would have loved those chances.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to think that Hughes can take Akil under his wing and teach him what a real midfielder plays like.

EnglishRed 9th February 2019 17.51:17

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230017]So we win a game and now the happy clappers are back to take the piss out of people who had genuine concerns with how the club is being run. Can't say I'm surprised.[/QUOTE]

We won the other week as well. Didn't stop people ripping the club to shreds. Stop trying to create divisions.

corwenred 9th February 2019 17.53:06

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230017]So we win a game and now the happy clappers are back to take the piss out of people who had genuine concerns with how the club is being run. Can't say I'm surprised.[/QUOTE]

Jesus we won a game people are allowed to be happy.
Of course there are still issues that need sorting but just enjoy the win.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.27:59.