RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction vs Dag and Red (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113412-reaction-vs-dag-red.html)

Tom wafc 9th February 2019 18.00:20

Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

Same old in the first half. But much improved 2nd half, we should have won by 3 or 4 but Akil is woeful in front of goal. Young was my mom, he always looks to pass the ball forward and got plenty of energy about the pitch. The most annoying thing is Pearson and Lawlor constantly passing the ball to each other instead of passing it into midfield, and Lawlor getting into the habit of aimlessly hoofing the ball forward. Hopefully we can extend Tollitt loan, he makes a massive difference driving us forward.

AndyCobra 9th February 2019 18.00:55

[QUOTE=DoomandGloom;2230011]Pretty sure Salford could do with a CEO with footballing experience.[/QUOTE]

Comment of the week! Well done Sir.

moynkeepthefaith 9th February 2019 18.02:57

[QUOTE=corwenred;2230020]Jesus we won a game people are allowed to be happy.
Of course there are still issues that need sorting but just enjoy the win.[/QUOTE]

Spot on

blackbrookred 9th February 2019 18.03:32

Poor 1st half but much better once Beavon came on with his movement hold up play. Don't want to be too critical but Akil Wright was dreadful, how he didn't score is beyond belief.

red under the bed 9th February 2019 18.05:37

Another win ...all that matters. Well done Town !

spuderz123 9th February 2019 18.07:52

Pleased for BH getting his 1st win but that was pretty shit wasn't it.

Jennings has gone from a liability to one of our key players, Akil Wright is absolutely dog and I'm still finding it hard to believe we've got Beavon.

Roll on the next two aways. A load of ale, sniff and goals will do just nicely.

Up the sexy Town x

Redordead 9th February 2019 18.08:55

Great seeing Tollit in the 2nd half running direct at their defenders.

davewilli 9th February 2019 18.10:50

[QUOTE=rob0916;2230025]I'm not, I'm simply saying that one win does not change the issues people have with the way the club is run. It is possible for people to celebrate a win and still be upset with what is going on off the pitch. How in the world can that be construed as creating divisions?[/QUOTE]

I thought the problems were on the pitch?

We are all concerned, Ricketts and then Barrow going has dealt us a massive blow, but all the mass hysteria on here, all many believing, rumours, speculation and mis-truths.

mol 9th February 2019 18.12:09

Anyone know if Jason Oswell was just out of favour today?

I thought our primary target signing of the season might have at least made the bench.
Although with beavon, Ruthers and Holroyd on the bench there isn’t really room for another attacking player I guess.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.48:27.