Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th February 2019, 19.35:50   #71-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander
Twitter: @

Default Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

Mentioned it on the live thread at half time that we had no impetus in the first half and were only focused on passing side to side. I also thought our passing, when it mattered, was poor.
Second half much better especially when the subs came on. We had a bit more about us and were more forceful going forward. Jennings put some decent crosses into the box and Beavon was lively.

I thought Beavon was excellent when he came on, and it was good to see that Hughes made the subs nice and early to ensure an impact could be made.

Tollitt better in second half but can see why he hasn't played thought his passing first half was poor but it maybe just from lack of games as it improved in the second.
Wright, positionally, is great but finishing has to be some of the worse I've seen. The open goal should of hands down been a goal or at least hit the target. He stuck another over the bar from 3 yards out (I know the ball came to him quickly but should have done better).

Today was typical Wrexham, if we play our remaining games like we played in the first half we'll be lucky to get playoffs but play like we did in the second half and we've got every chance of winning it. Its all about which Wrexham turns up and whether we can play like that for 90mins.

Last edited by Outertowner; 9th February 2019 at 19.37:15..
Old 9th February 2019, 19.40:08   #72-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_jackoisback View Post
after a challenging week a perfect result.

Three points off top.

Coukd be written in the stars.
Old 9th February 2019, 19.40:15   #73-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

Disappointed with the attendance 5.366, just over 1,000 were there for the Grassroots youth football.
Old 9th February 2019, 19.49:57   #74-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Always stand up

Word on the officials. Seen worse at the Racecourse this season. No cards I can recall, no unnecessary talking-to, some good advantage and ref getting assistance from liner on decisions. Credit where it's due
Old 9th February 2019, 19.50:01   #75-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9478geoff View Post
i defo like Bevs and i think he could be a top candidate for player of the season , but in his mid 30s he is always getting sub'd half way into the 2nd half , i was so pleased he came on when he did today 30 odd mins to go fresh legs at that point full of running when the ops are tiring he run Daggers ragged they could'nt handle him defo an impact player and good on the new manager recognising his strengths and limitations and he scored the winner , good game good win against a form side great substitutions at a good time great 3 points , good decision making from Yosser, hope he gets it right for the next game and makes the neccessary improvments , Dagger keeper was really good some great saves , we could ave had a few today but for some glaring miss'es aswell , COYRs

Sorry but Hughes only took over yesterday he wouldn’t know if Beavon was a 90 or 45 min player, it's to early to be offering out praise just yet I'm sure the majority of the decisions would be by Darlington and Jussi with Hughes observing them today, looking at their strengths and weaknesses.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th February 2019, 19.52:52   #76-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trallwm94 View Post
Word on the officials. Seen worse at the Racecourse this season. No cards I can recall, no unnecessary talking-to, some good advantage and ref getting assistance from liner on decisions. Credit where it's due
Card for us for sure for walker
Old 9th February 2019, 19.55:27   #77-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
No ambishun from the board and Alexander has lost the changing room .
Too much swagger and ego in the board room.
Old 9th February 2019, 20.02:09   #78-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mol View Post
Anyone know if Jason Oswell was just out of favour today?

I thought our primary target signing of the season might have at least made the bench.
Although with beavon, Ruthers and Holroyd on the bench there isn’t really room for another attacking player I guess.
Stockton must be amazing in training.I suppose he might be still not fully fit.

Last edited by GarryOggy; 9th February 2019 at 20.05:43..
Old 9th February 2019, 20.06:10   #79-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale

First half was awful. It was how we were playing when GB took over. Second half much better.

It looked like in the second half we played 4-1-4-1 which seemed to help. When Beavon and Ruthers came on it made the team more attack minded.

No sign of Oswell or Fondop playing? I did see Fondop, he was sat behind the dugout.

There is no "stand out" team this season. Whoever keeps winning will go up!

Lets hope its us!
Old 9th February 2019, 20.08:54   #80-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Card for us for sure for walker

Yes Walker deservedly booked for a cynical challenge
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.41:25.