Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th February 2019, 05.15:56   #10-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Time for positivity - a rallying cry

Happy clapper here and while I of course agree that we must get behind the team I also believe that we must not move on from the many valid observations made this week but we can park them.
We can park our objections until May but communication must improve and certain structures/processes within the club for me need at least clarification.
It would be wrong to just bin the views of so many posters because things are improving (hopefully) on the pitch. In my opinion it is the same mistake as blaming the board for failures on the playing side when they have selected managers in good faith and things for whatever reason have not worked out.
So yes every time to backing the boys but this forum acts as a check and balance and I for one applaud that.

Last edited by moynkeepthefaith; 10th February 2019 at 05.17:06..
Old 10th February 2019, 06.42:13   #11-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

They’re seems to be an element of our support who bloody love all this quarrelling. It’s always been about what’s happening on the pitch. The funny thing is if Hamilton put money into the club instead of winding up the supporters, he might have got away with his antics.

I literally couldn’t care less about these issues in the boardroom. All it does is plays into the hands of those who are anti fan ownership.

On RP, there are a few vociferous suppprters but not willing to do anything about it.

If the unthinkable happens and we’re promoted, to think the same won’t happen in the future is very naive.
Old 10th February 2019, 06.49:29   #12-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Moyn. You know all the complaints have been about lack of transparency, secrecy and the bumbling of the managerial appointments.

Only results will wash away the bitter taste.
I havent seen an improvement on the pitch and the next few away games will show if the boards gamble has worked. And only promotion or a play off place will wash away this episode totally.

I think we are still carrying players in the team and I hope BH is brave enough to make changes or even bring in another player.

Last edited by pagl; 10th February 2019 at 06.50:35..
Old 10th February 2019, 06.54:40   #13-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Centre Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasby Red View Post
All

We’ve got to move on from what’s tearing us all apart and eating us up inside.

Look at some of the latest headline threads on here..red passion is a disgrace...the leak...barrow dropped us in it...Jesus, we need some positivity. Bring back that thread which said if you believe you will champions then you will be champions. Kiwi Red, time to come back.

This is our best chance in years to get out of this hell hole of a league. Time to rally round. I’ve just been reading the Leyton Orient fans forum. They’ve given up and conceded the league to Solihull.

We’re better than that. This is ours to take. Bryan Hughes gave me some of the best days of my life as a Wrexham fan during that cup run in 1997.Bring in anyone you want from that era as your assistant- Karl Connolly, Andy Marriott, Barry Jones, Tony Humes - or get them in to talk to these players now about what this club can be.

They were winners. Bryan,you can make us winners again. We’re with you.

Come on comrades, rally round, remember who we are, we’re WREXHAM AFC.

Fourteen games to go...
Agree with your theme but as for Assistant or Coach this appointment is key.
We need an experienced appointment , because BH has proved nothing yet and we don’t want another ladder carrier.
Old 10th February 2019, 07.08:16   #14-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel D View Post
Agree with your theme but as for Assistant or Coach this appointment is key.
We need an experienced appointment , because BH has proved nothing yet and we don’t want another ladder carrier.
Its full circle to Wilkin era when we got that wrong.
I would prefer someone with knowledge of this league or at least players at this level. IMO its vital as BH is a novice.

Can we still loan players now?
Old 10th February 2019, 07.18:09   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Good on you Greasby Road for trying to bring people together.

Despite some of the ratings, I thought the 2nd half gave as much hope for the coming weeks than anything else.

People are only voiciferous because they care and thank God that they do!

COYR!
Old 10th February 2019, 07.42:17   #16-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: mold road

We do have a real shot at going up even with our clear imcompetiencies ..

Our home form is super , no denying that , don’t remember a season ever where we have been so strong(also league is poor which helps).

I just feel we don’t have a plan B away from home. We will pick up enough points at home to at least get us into the play offs, but we seem to lack that quality up top which makes the difference especially away from home.. and if we concede first then it seems like it’s game over which puts quite a bit of pressure on the defense.

Can’t help but think this is such a big opportunity and I’m unsure if we will ever get as good as an opportunity to go up.. which I guess makes it even more frustrating with regards to the circus that the football club has become ..

That spell post NYD I believe will cost us the title and it was totally avoidable in my
Opinion...

Goal needs to be at least a home play off tie.

Last edited by andywrex90; 10th February 2019 at 07.43:35..
Old 10th February 2019, 07.46:06   #17-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasby Red View Post
All

We’ve got to move on from what’s tearing us all apart and eating us up inside.

Look at some of the latest headline threads on here..red passion is a disgrace...the leak...barrow dropped us in it...Jesus, we need some positivity. Bring back that thread which said if you believe you will champions then you will be champions. Kiwi Red, time to come back.

This is our best chance in years to get out of this hell hole of a league. Time to rally round. I’ve just been reading the Leyton Orient fans forum. They’ve given up and conceded the league to Solihull.

We’re better than that. This is ours to take. Bryan Hughes gave me some of the best days of my life as a Wrexham fan during that cup run in 1997.Bring in anyone you want from that era as your assistant- Karl Connolly, Andy Marriott, Barry Jones, Tony Humes - or get them in to talk to these players now about what this club can be.

They were winners. Bryan,you can make us winners again. We’re with you.

Come on comrades, rally round, remember who we are, we’re WREXHAM AFC.

Fourteen games to go...

Great post - one question - where is Greasby mate
Old 10th February 2019, 07.53:33   #18-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Two wins in a row is great, and if we start doing the business away then there will be no stopping us.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.20:44.