RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Time for positivity - a rallying cry (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113416-time-positivity-rallying-cry.html)

Wirral Red 10th February 2019 15.07:08

Re: Time for positivity - a rallying cry

Well done Greasby Red , in the unlikely event we don't go up as champions I'll arrange a bus to the play off final going West Kirby , Hoylake , Meols then picking you up in Greasby.

Cymro 10th February 2019 16.16:09

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2230253]90 points plus should win the league..So at least 31 points needed 10 wins and 1 draw out of 14 Tough but possible. And if we dont we still have the lottery of the play offs[/QUOTE]
Be more positive. If our target is difficult, how hard is it for the twenty-one teams behind us :)?

davewilli 10th February 2019 16.22:03

[QUOTE=pagl;2230184]I was commenting on what Moyn had said. I understand the point and the positivity will come from results. This is now what matters the most.

Opinions have been divided and its been a week we all want to forget really.
First half atmosphere was as flat as the performance and mood in the stands.

Here is hoping the results now create this positivity. After all none of us want failure regardless of our opinions.[/QUOTE]

True mate, we all want better and desperate for some success.

moynkeepthefaith 10th February 2019 17.08:44

[QUOTE=davewilli;2230165]Pagl, I think you have mis-understood the thread, there are plenty of other threads to raise gripes or concerns. People cringe at #weareoneteam, but we need to be together now, what has gone has gone, we have a great opportunity, many didn't expect so we need to give it our all.

No one 'tutted' more than me, first half yesterday but the atmosphere was flat, the 64 from D&R making more noise. Credit to the grass roots kids they got some singing going and the team clicked and lifted the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Think you have both missed my point which is simply- yes support the team of course but do not let on pitch performance permenantly divert attention from the issues raised this week.
Btw the improvement yesterday had nothing to do with the crowd imo and everything to do with 2 willing workers replacing 2 pedestrians.

Midwest Express 10th February 2019 17.12:58

After our worst stretch of the season, we're two points from the top of the table with fourteen matches to go.

It's all there for the taking.

Colonel D 10th February 2019 17.39:51

I said before the season started (when many were predicting 12th or below ) that we would finish 3rd and I haven’t changed my mind.
If correct get ready for 2 home play off games and a final.

andy buckley 10th February 2019 17.43:45

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2230341]I said before the season started (when many were predicting 12th or below ) that we would finish 3rd and I haven’t changed my mind.
If correct get ready for 2 home play off games and a final.[/QUOTE]

If we finish 3rd we have 1 home play off game then the final easy eh!!

Colonel D 10th February 2019 17.48:42

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2230344]If we finish 3rd we have 1 home play off game then the final easy eh!![/QUOTE]

Even better !

Ooh aah Paskin 11th February 2019 10.36:56

Win 10, draw 2 we should be ok.... definite top 3 anyway!
And make sure one of those 10 is Orient away.. ;)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.36:24.