RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Time for positivity - a rallying cry (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113416-time-positivity-rallying-cry.html)

Greasby Red 9th February 2019 20.39:22

Time for positivity - a rallying cry

All

We’ve got to move on from what’s tearing us all apart and eating us up inside.

Look at some of the latest headline threads on here..red passion is a disgrace...the leak...barrow dropped us in it...Jesus, we need some positivity. Bring back that thread which said if you believe you will champions then you will be champions. Kiwi Red, time to come back.

This is our best chance in years to get out of this hell hole of a league. Time to rally round. I’ve just been reading the Leyton Orient fans forum. They’ve given up and conceded the league to Solihull.

We’re better than that. This is ours to take. Bryan Hughes gave me some of the best days of my life as a Wrexham fan during that cup run in 1997.Bring in anyone you want from that era as your assistant- Karl Connolly, Andy Marriott, Barry Jones, Tony Humes - or get them in to talk to these players now about what this club can be.

They were winners. Bryan,you can make us winners again. We’re with you.

Come on comrades, rally round, remember who we are, we’re WREXHAM AFC.

Fourteen games to go...

wxm exile 9th February 2019 21.23:40

Re: Time for positivity - a rallying cry

[QUOTE=Greasby Red;2230079]All

We’ve got to move on from what’s tearing us all apart and eating us up inside.

Look at some of the latest headline threads on here..red passion is a disgrace...the leak...barrow dropped us in it...Jesus, we need some positivity. Bring back that thread which said if you believe you will champions then you will be champions. Kiwi Red, time to come back.

This is our best chance in years to get out of this hell hole of a league. Time to rally round. I’ve just been reading the Leyton Orient fans forum. They’ve given up and conceded the league to Solihull.

We’re better than that. This is ours to take. Bryan Hughes gave me some of the best days of my life as a Wrexham fan during that cup run in 1997.Bring in anyone you want from that era as your assistant- Karl Connolly, Andy Marriott, Barry Jones, Tony Humes - or get them in to talk to these players now about what this club can be.

They were winners. Bryan,you can make us winners again. We’re with you.

Come on comrades, rally round, remember who we are, we’re WREXHAM AFC.

Fourteen games to go...[/QUOTE]

This :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

leftfoot 9th February 2019 21.24:49

Excellent post.

Nibs 9th February 2019 21.27:45

Here here. The board aren’t going anywhere, this is crystal clear. It has been an embarrassing few months....but wins changes things. Hope we can get our acts together and push on now in the last few weeks if the season!

Connahs_Quay_Red 9th February 2019 21.36:33

Win 10 of final 14 games, draw 2 and we go up.

We are so close

Mr Wonderful 9th February 2019 21.44:02

:20: Adversity - it can be a helluva motivator.....

dewi ogwen 9th February 2019 21.51:49

Best post I've read on here for some time. We all need to get behind the team.
Together Stronger !

Red Badger 9th February 2019 22.22:38

We are second in the league, we have a good defence, and a new manager who isn’t afraid to change things up and has played at the highest level. Let’s try and play our part in getting them over the line.

RedHead 9th February 2019 22.25:50

Bryan Hughes' Red and White Army
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

moynkeepthefaith 10th February 2019 05.15:56

Happy clapper here and while I of course agree that we must get behind the team I also believe that we must not move on from the many valid observations made this week but we can park them.
We can park our objections until May but communication must improve and certain structures/processes within the club for me need at least clarification.
It would be wrong to just bin the views of so many posters because things are improving (hopefully) on the pitch. In my opinion it is the same mistake as blaming the board for failures on the playing side when they have selected managers in good faith and things for whatever reason have not worked out.
So yes every time to backing the boys but this forum acts as a check and balance and I for one applaud that.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.04:57.