RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Havant away (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113419-havant-away.html)

FieldtownRed 10th February 2019 10.33:42

Havant away

Anyone else? Never been so new ground for me....and for a lot of others I’d imagine.

RHOS ROBIN 10th February 2019 10.47:48

Re: Havant away

I'll be there,staying in Portsmouth friday until monday.

benwilliams 10th February 2019 10.52:08

Not too far from me so I'll be going, new ground for me too

aussiejackoinsaudi 10th February 2019 11.20:50

Should be an interesting game. Can we start improving our away form? Last ten home matches Hav and Wat won 5, drawn 2 lost 3 . Us last 10 away, won 1, drawn 5, lost 4. If I was a betting man I'd be putting my money on a draw but hopefully we sneak a win.

FieldtownRed 10th February 2019 12.14:27

Is it all ticket for away fans or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

stevewxm 10th February 2019 14.40:12

Havant one week Gateshead the next is very harsh !

Legends of '78 10th February 2019 14.52:47

Weekend off, i'll be there, early start from Buckley for me

Wxm fc home n away 10th February 2019 15.03:29

I will be there 11th away of the season hopefully see a few reds their, ground looks tidy tbf, and hopefully get our 1st away win in a v long time #utst

DJones741 10th February 2019 15.34:48

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2230238]Is it all ticket for away fans or did I imagine reading that somewhere?[/QUOTE]

looks like we can pay on gate

Wrexham AFC supporters were sent an initial 500 tickets to the Football Club, sent to the club shop at the Racecourse Ground so fans could buy in advance.

If you didn't get a ticket for the game there, then don't worry, we will be selling tickets on the turnstiles on the day of the game (February 16).

Supporters should turn up to the game early to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a big crowd and a big away following for the game.

There will be segregation enforced for the game and away supporters will be housed in the South Stand (better known as the Car Park End) of the ground.

Visiting supporters should enter through the Car Park in the middle of our parking facilities where you will be housed for the game where you will have Julie and Jayne's Burger Bar and WC facilities.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: £16

Concessions: £12

Children (5-16): £2

Under 5: FREE Admission

We would kindly like to remind both sets of fans that anyone that breaks the Segregation cordon without prior consent of the club will be asked to leave the premises

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.56:08.