Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th February 2019, 12.42:17   #37-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
This must be a joke. Your account has been hacked.
The only poster that critics everyone but offers no opinion. Blah!
He can’t offer an opinion, the last time he had a clue about what goes on at the Racecourse it was 1976.
Old 18th February 2019, 14.18:38   #38-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Racecourse Spot: -

Default Re: Spencer Harris – an apology....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
This must be a joke. Your account has been hacked.
The only poster that critics everyone but offers no opinion. Blah!
Excellent debating skills there pagl. Fair play.
Old 18th February 2019, 14.22:00   #39-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
He can’t offer an opinion, the last time he had a clue about what goes on at the Racecourse it was 1976.
Are you pagl’s bitch or something?
Old 18th February 2019, 14.38:16   #40-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

I see the post is meant in jest by Redrobinman and in a sarcastic way a lot of it is true, but on the otherside of the coin it was posted to get fans of a different opinion than his backs up, so I'm not surprised some have not acted favourably.

It's a shame really as every fan who posts I assume want the same thing success on and off the field, we all have opinions and we all agree or disagree on different ones that's life and what an opinions forum is for.

I've been accused many times for strong comments to some posters, but that is only in reaction to a poster making a personal comment (I won't be bullied as bullies are low life) in on the odd occasion I have and got it wrong I've apologised to that person in public on here, I can't say I have ever received the same back.

But in Summary we ain't all going to act like sheep we all have our own views so let's just agree to disagree a bit more without falling out.

So let's have no more bating posts like this Redrobinman which will inevitably cause friction meant in jest or not.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 18th February 2019, 14.57:52   #41-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: On the centre spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy red View Post
I've come to the conclusion that a pre requisite of posting on RP a member must have absolutely no idea about football and must be able to espouse a range of detailed theories that are totally unfounded.
What's football?
Old 18th February 2019, 15.04:59   #42-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I see the post is meant in jest by Redrobinman and in a sarcastic way a lot of it is true, but on the otherside of the coin it was posted to get fans of a different opinion than his backs up, so I'm not surprised some have not acted favourably.

It's a shame really as every fan who posts I assume want the same thing success on and off the field, we all have opinions and we all agree or disagree on different ones that's life and what an opinions forum is for.

I've been accused many times for strong comments to some posters, but that is only in reaction to a poster making a personal comment (I won't be bullied as bullies are low life) in on the odd occasion I have and got it wrong I've apologised to that person in public on here, I can't say I have ever received the same back.

But in Summary we ain't all going to act like sheep we all have our own views so let's just agree to disagree a bit more without falling out.

So let's have no more bating posts like this Redrobinman which will inevitably cause friction meant in jest or not.
Posted via mobile theme
Yes, it was meant as semi humourous observations of life at Redpassion.

The reasons I did it were twofold:

The first was because I felt the response by Wil to Ozzy reds post was a bit unnessessary.
The Guy (or girl) lives thousands of miles away maybe gets a lot of his news about the Club from Redpassion. To a lesser extent the same goes for me too.

He was, I think, making the point that from what he has seen on here recently, the Club is a basket case, with no hope of success. However, the result on Saturday was a pleasant surprise, and a lot of posters on here are very negative about the Club and its chances.

Those Redpassioners living nearer to the action may not realise it but a lot of exiles do rely (to some extent) on information on this messageboard to get news on what’s going on. Sometimes it’s difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.

The second reason was because I was at loose end and thought I’d ruffle a few feathers,......in a humourous kind of way (I thought).

Though, of course, if I don’t have any opinions, apparently.
Old 18th February 2019, 15.12:25   #43-0 (permalink)
wil
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
Yes, it was meant as semi humourous observations of life at Redpassion.

The reasons I did it were twofold:

The first was because I felt the response by Wil to Ozzy reds post was a bit unnessessary.
The Guy (or girl) lives thousands of miles away maybe gets a lot of his news about the Club from Redpassion. To a lesser extent the same goes for me too.

He was, I think, making the point that from what he has seen on here recently, the Club is a basket case, with no hope of success. However, the result on Saturday was a pleasant surprise, and a lot of posters on here are very negative about the Club and its chances.

Those Redpassioners living nearer to the action may not realise it but a lot of exiles do rely (to some extent) on information on this messageboard to get news on what’s going on. Sometimes it’s difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.

The second reason was because I was at loose end and thought I’d ruffle a few feathers,......in a humourous kind of way (I thought).

Though, of course, if I don’t have any opinions, apparently.
My reply was because people can have opinions about the club either way, it’s a football club, but others have no problem having a go at posters personally (sound familiar ) or at rp posters in general. There’s enough crap spouted elsewhere about certain posters on here without others on here topping it up. Hope that helps.
Old 18th February 2019, 17.02:11   #44-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil View Post
My reply was because people can have opinions about the club either way, it’s a football club, but others have no problem having a go at posters personally (sound familiar ) or at rp posters in general. There’s enough crap spouted elsewhere about certain posters on here without others on here topping it up. Hope that helps.
I concede it was wrong to single out your post, you just happened to be the first to respond to Ozzy red. I hope you can accept my appologise for that.
You have to admit though that some posters on here deserve some of the crap they get.
Any crap from me, is almost always in response to personal jibes.
Old 18th February 2019, 17.18:56   #45-0 (permalink)
wil
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
I concede it was wrong to single out your post, you just happened to be the first to respond to Ozzy red. I hope you can accept my appologise for that.
You have to admit though that some posters on here deserve some of the crap they get.
Any crap from me, is almost always in response to personal jibes.
No need to apologise but accepted with thanks anyway. I just find it incredible that lately nothing the club does can be examined without the person being shouted down.
A couple of weeks ago during the manager debacle it did get very vocal on here with people on the whole since calming down, accepting the decisions made (to some against their better judgement) and hopefully now moving on supporting the club in their own way. Obviously if things collapse then questions will be raised again and rightly so, it hopefully keeps people on their toes, however the jibes about certain posters and RP itself continue like a really bad joke and to be honest its very wearing for me.
So that's my take on things.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.30:33.