Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd March 2019, 09.11:25   #19-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings thread - Chesterfield (H)

What I am really not understanding is how Kennedy is getting much better comments than Jennings. Yes he did defended well but the number of times he gifted the ball back to Chesterfield after winning it was quite worrying. I know he is a centre half not a right back but that doesn't affect his ability to pass.
Old 3rd March 2019, 09.22:33   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthinred View Post
To be fair that was chrissy holroyd , told the ball boy to chill,,I was right there at paddock corner flag
Brilliant game management from the pair of them!
Old 3rd March 2019, 11.55:54   #21-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lods View Post
A very good, gritty 3 points. We weren't at our best but championship-winning teams pick up maximum points when they're not at their best, so it's a good sign.

Here's how I thought the players rated:

Lainton - 6: Kept a clean sheet, made some good catches but kicking and general distribution was very poor today. 6 from me because he didn't concede.
Kennedy - 6: Good on the ball and made some important tackles, like the early one to deny Fortuné. A few dodgy moments (like an awful header back to Lainton) could have come back to bite him on the arse, and wasn't great going forward, but he's natural centre-back so that comes with the transition.
Lawlor - 7: Another solid game from him. Impressed with the way he dealt with the massive sh*thouse which is Tom Denton.
Pearson - 7: Regular performance from Pearson, kept Scott Boden quiet and contributed as normal to the clean sheet.
Jennings - 7: He's been pretty good since Hughes took over. Another good game down the left, even though Tollitt wasn't much help today.
Walker - 7: Read the game well and played some good passes, even if his one shocking pass a game made big problems.
Wright - 7: My MOTM. Got his goal, battled hard for the ball and never stopped working. He can be hit or miss but he pips the rest of the 7/10s for MOTM today. Nearly scored a spectacular own goal but thankfully it was off target.
Young - 6: Other than the assist, he was kept relatively quiet. He does offer a forward presence other midfielders we have don't have, though.
Rutherford - 6: Decent today, especially in the 2nd half. Started a lot of attacks with his mazy runs although end product was lacking.
Tollitt - 5: Not a great game. Could have scored in the first half but tried to skim Jalal for a tap-in. He's got moments of genius in him but his decision making lets him down, sometimes.
Beavon - 6: Won a few flick ons against the lumbering centre halves Chesterfield played, and caused problems, although wasn't too effective.

SUBS:
Oswell - 5: Alright but didn't benefit from the fact we were happy with the 1-0 by the time he came on.
Holroyd - 5: Same as Oswell but not on for as long.

All in all, decent victory. Glad we beat Chesterfield just for that one prick who decided to yell during the silence.
Akil Wright scored the winner but was shocking otherwise. A six for his goal. Tollitt was marked out of the game. Jennings was my MOTM.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.58:46.