RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   BT Sport offer (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113578-bt-sport-offer.html)

marathonplny 8th March 2019 13.44:09

Re: BT Sport offer

I pay bt £6 per month for all of their sports channels

Roly Ugolini 8th March 2019 14.19:03

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2238030]Oh dear Roly. After all these cheaper deals on offer you must be getting that Purple Bricks feeling.[/QUOTE]

Not really
Got really good deal off TalkTalk for broadband and phone ( never any issues with them )
Got good deal with Sky with lots of discounts
I wanted BT on my Sky planner so I could record or watch without having
to mess around with apps and chrome cast.
In all it’s cheaper than the £20.

spuderz123 8th March 2019 14.45:51

[QUOTE=TomWAFC;2238014]If anyone has a mobile contract with EE, many contracts also include access to the BT Sport app (all channels) free of charge.

Also you can activate a free 3 month trial where you can watch the BT Sport app on your tablet or chrome cast the app on to your TV, it's £10 a month onwards... Great value.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm on.

Phone deal was exactly the same as O2 but the BT app swayed it.

jonesfach 8th March 2019 19.34:08

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2238025]Go to the pub, have a few beers and watch it then stick around to watch the rugby straight after.

Oops......am I allowed to like both ?[/QUOTE]

The way forward.:hurray:

wrexhamandy 8th March 2019 20.08:05

I was trying to work this out the other day for the Chanpions League. Is there any bloody way I can get BT Sport without any of the following: by broadband, sky tv, talk talk, or EE mob. I just have an amazon fire stick (I never really watch TV). Couldn’t find a way of just signing up for BT Sport on the fire stick, mobile or internet only without any of that other stuff.

thedischunter96 8th March 2019 20.51:35

[QUOTE=wrexhamandy;2238126]I was trying to work this out the other day for the Chanpions League. Is there any bloody way I can get BT Sport without any of the following: by broadband, sky tv, talk talk, or EE mob. I just have an amazon fire stick (I never really watch TV). Couldn’t find a way of just signing up for BT Sport on the fire stick, mobile or internet only without any of that other stuff.[/QUOTE]

I know there is not a BT app on fire stick. The app is on Chromecast or Apple TV. I believe the easiest way is to get it free with EE on a mobile contract. Failing that, just borrow someone's account.

bowler 8th March 2019 20.59:30

If you have wifi and a firestick download kodi 17.6 there are now numerous good as normal TV streaming sports sites which include BT and Sky that let you watch all games for nowt.

wrexhamandy 8th March 2019 21.43:56

[QUOTE=bowler;2238138]If you have wifi and a firestick download kodi 17.6 there are now numerous good as normal TV streaming sports sites which include BT and Sky that let you watch all games for nowt.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have Kodi and always fine for movies on it, but have never found live footy games on it that work. Let me know if you know any good add-one for footy!

sparky 8th March 2019 22.02:51

BT sport's app, chrome cast, job's a good un.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.00:38.