RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team and Predictions vs Orient (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113582-team-predictions-vs-orient.html)

Back of the Kop 9th March 2019 08.22:32

Re: Team and Predictions vs Orient

Today will show where we are mentally for the run in.

Do we go into our shell and hope for a result or do we go out there and impose ourselves, take the game to them and win comfortably ?

BH and BF have to be tactically spot on

We will have a much better idea whether it's the title or play offs by 2.30 today

COYR

Readred 9th March 2019 08.25:41

If you read their forum, most of them have a home win 4-1/3-0. If the players aren’t motivated today by the travesty at the racecourse and their celebrations, then we aren’t going up as champions.

1-0 town. Late Oswell winner.

Funny_Old_Game 9th March 2019 08.26:34

Travesty FFS. How? We had one chance, Pearson header from a corner.

Answer Release 9th March 2019 08.52:52

People saying we were robbed etc at home need to open their eyes! They were the better side.

Tactically, they did a number on us! Football isn't always about having the ball. The home game proved they had the manager and players to outsmart us. The whole league is aware we don't have any goal scorers and I don't think today will be any different sadly. Pray for an early set piece goal and LO onslaught until full time!!!

A great start to Yozzers managerial career so far, but today is the day we are brought back down to earth.

Back of the Kop 9th March 2019 09.20:38

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2238197]People saying we were robbed etc at home need to open their eyes! They were the better side.

Tactically, they did a number on us! Football isn't always about having the ball. The home game proved they had the manager and players to outsmart us. The whole league is aware we don't have any goal scorers and I don't think today will be any different sadly. Pray for an early set piece goal and LO onslaught until full time!!!

A great start to Yozzers managerial career so far, but today is the day we are brought back down to earth.[/QUOTE]

Great post to pin to the wall of our dressing room today

Come on Wrexham !!!!

shetred 9th March 2019 09.34:03

Reality check i think here.... 2-0 Orient, hope i'm completely wrong mind!

Birdy 9th March 2019 09.48:03

any win for wrexham as I have a tenner on them @ 3.75

steve 9th March 2019 09.58:37

[QUOTE=Birdy;2238209]any win for wrexham as I have a tenner on them @ 3.75[/QUOTE]

Same here at 5/2. Come on the Town.

Lets Av A Riot 9th March 2019 10.28:28

[QUOTE=michaelps;2238042]I don't think we need to win this. If we do I will be ecstatic and very optimistic. But this is on the face of it our hardest game left of the season by some distance. I'll take a point all day long tomorrow and I think that's what we'll get 1-1.[/QUOTE]

this

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.28:29.