Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th March 2019, 09.13:14   #41-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings v Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Don't get the criticism of Darlington.
The coaches, whoever they are, only follow the instructions of the manager.
It may be that Rickets and Barrow have set the basis for the way we are playing at present and BH is unlikely to change things with the players he has inherited.
I am however impressed with the way that Bryan has gone about his business and has up to now, silenced the critics.

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments about the midfield.
There was no criticism of BH, the criticism was at the board.
For what its worth BH has really impressed me too, need to try and keep him for more than a few months now.

Darlington can only get credit for the good things about this team yet he can't receive criticism for the failures of the team when he is the coach and he organises everything apparently. I don't get that.
Old 12th March 2019, 09.39:18   #42-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings v Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
There was no criticism of BH, the criticism was at the board.
For what its worth BH has really impressed me too, need to try and keep him for more than a few months now.

Darlington can only get credit for the good things about this team yet he can't receive criticism for the failures of the team when he is the coach and he organises everything apparently. I don't get that.
Don't see any need to praise or criticise the coaches. They can only work with what we've got and try to get the best out of the players and motivate them if needed.
The team is not selected by CD. The tactics are down to the manager and his team based on the information about the opposition.
Ultimately it's the manager who sinks or swims by his decisions.
If he didn't think that his coaches were doing the right job, as he sees it, then he'd be inclined to change them.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.54:26.